Jun 18, 2012
I make my own batteries from soda cans, stomach acid, and paper clips.
Can you show us how its done... Please ...
- Drill 2 small holes in the bottom of the can, equidistance from the center.
- Drain out 75% of the soda.
- Fill 25% of the can with stomach acid. (So the can contains 25% soda, 25% stomach acid, and 50% air)
- Straighten 2 paper clips and stick them into the holes so they do not touch any other part of the can.
- Seal the holes around the paper clips so no air can escape.
If you did it right, the two paper clips should provide similar performance to a AA battery.