Reply
Oct 29 2002
By: X_slashed_X~ Treasure Hunter 7305 posts
Offline

Free PS2 games....

9 replies 97 views Edited Oct 29, 2002
Amazon is doing that buy 2 games get 1 free again this year for PS2. I guess Ill put my money into PS2 and let my brand new xbox sit idle for a few months.   What games should I get? I was thinking Timesplitters2, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, and something else. I need a third suggestion. Don't say GTA:Vice City becuase I have that ordered somewhere else. Any Ideas?

Message Edited by ~X_slashed_X~ on 10-29-2002 10:49 AM

Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that.
Message 1 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/07/2002
Offline
373 posts
 

Re: Well Well Well....

Oct 29, 2002

If i was you i would get gta3 vc it is going to be one of the best games of the year. or get half-life platnium pack.

,

Message 2 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/22/2001
Offline
7305 posts
 

Re: Well Well Well....

Oct 29, 2002

,
,
,extreme game ex wrote:
,

If i was you i would get gta3 vc it is going to be one of the best games of the year. or get half-life platnium pack.

,


,
,
I already have VC ordered elsewhere....re-read my post heh...
Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that.
Message 3 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 07/24/2001
Offline
41471 posts
 

Re: Free PS2 games....

Oct 29, 2002
Onimusha2, or Contra I think that is coming out soon
(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 4 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: Free PS2 games....

Oct 29, 2002
Does not work with pre-orders...

Message 5 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 11/26/1999
Offline
34444 posts
 

Re: Free PS2 games....

Oct 29, 2002

,
,
,~X_slashed_X~ wrote:
Amazon is doing that buy 2 games get 1 free again this year for PS2. I guess Ill put my money into PS2 and let my brand new xbox sit idle for a few months.   What games should I get? I was thinking Timesplitters2, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, and something else. I need a third suggestion. Don't say GTA:Vice City becuase I have that ordered somewhere else. Any Ideas?,

Message Edited by ~X_slashed_X~ on 10-29-2002 10:49 AM
,


,
,

Toys R Us has that deal also... You could save on shipping if you had one of those near you.

,

Where did you preorder VC? Best Buy is going to sell VC for $40.

"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 6 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/30/2001
Offline
2475 posts
 

Re: Free PS2 games....

Oct 30, 2002


iruhl wrote:
Onimusha2, or Contra I think that is coming out soon


I just bought Onimusha 2, The only thing I don't like about it is having to use the D-pad to move. I'm so used to the left analog stick that I'm having a hard time with it.
Message 7 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/22/2001
Offline
7305 posts
 

Re: Free PS2 games....

Oct 30, 2002

,
,
,PSX_Cheatster wrote:

,
,
,~X_slashed_X~ wrote:
Amazon is doing that buy 2 games get 1 free again this year for PS2. I guess Ill put my money into PS2 and let my brand new xbox sit idle for a few months.   What games should I get? I was thinking Timesplitters2, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, and something else. I need a third suggestion. Don't say GTA:Vice City becuase I have that ordered somewhere else. Any Ideas? ,

Message Edited by ~X_slashed_X~ on 10-29-2002 10:49 AM
,


,
,

Toys R Us has that deal also... You could save on shipping if you had one of those near you.

,

Where did you preorder VC? Best Buy is going to sell VC for $40.


,
,

I'll check the best buy deal out, I preordered it at amazon, but its not shipping til friday. So I will cancel that and get it elsewhere if i can. I know ebgames has them.
Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that.
Message 8 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/11/2001
Offline
7201 posts
 

Re: Free PS2 games....

Oct 30, 2002

,
,
,~X_slashed_X~ wrote:
Amazon is doing that buy 2 games get 1 free again this year for PS2. I guess Ill put my money into PS2 and let my brand new xbox sit idle for a few months.   What games should I get? I was thinking Timesplitters2, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, and something else. I need a third suggestion. Don't say GTA:Vice City becuase I have that ordered somewhere else. Any Ideas?,

Message Edited by ~X_slashed_X~ on 10-29-2002 10:49 AM
,


,

I would get TS2 for Xbox if I were you.  Prettier.
Message 9 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/24/2002
Offline
5578 posts
 

Re: Free PS2 games....

Oct 30, 2002
whats cool too, is if u dont wanna buy 2 games to get 1free u can get gta vc at toys r us for $39.99 too, just bring in the ad from the sunday paper & they will honor the ad price
Message 10 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes