Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4072 posts
 

The Season for this is soon ...

Feb 28, 2014
Message 1241 of 2,692 (868 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!

Feb 28, 2014

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

 


Setzaroth wrote:

 


Dude, if this was real, the whole world would be going mad and fighting over that ring...


It's legit.

 

http://www.thelocal.se/20131122/2000-year-old-roman-ring-found-on-farm

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 1242 of 2,692 (859 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4072 posts
 

Cat Tongue

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014
Message 1243 of 2,692 (845 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
8351 posts
 

Re: Cat Tongue

Feb 28, 2014

If only. Smiley LOL

 

This one is clearly a fake, but funny nonetheless.

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 1244 of 2,692 (836 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
8743 posts
 

Re: Cat Tongue

Mar 1, 2014

1619530_751076531576986_1048233000_n.jpg

Message 1245 of 2,692 (811 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
1463 posts
 

Re: Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!

Mar 1, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

 


Setzaroth wrote:

 


Dude, if this was real, the whole world would be going mad and fighting over that ring...


It's legit.

 

http://www.thelocal.se/20131122/2000-year-old-roman-ring-found-on-farm


And nobody's trying to fight over it???!!!! GAH!!!!

 photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif


Message 1246 of 2,692 (795 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!

Mar 1, 2014

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

 


Setzaroth wrote:

 


Dude, if this was real, the whole world would be going mad and fighting over that ring...


It's legit.

 

http://www.thelocal.se/20131122/2000-year-old-roman-ring-found-on-farm


And nobody's trying to fight over it???!!!! GAH!!!!


There isn't exactly anyone to fight over it, the state that it was found in owns it. 

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 1247 of 2,692 (791 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
1463 posts
 

Re: Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!

Mar 2, 2014

Solid---Steak wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

 


Setzaroth wrote:

 


Dude, if this was real, the whole world would be going mad and fighting over that ring...


It's legit.

 

http://www.thelocal.se/20131122/2000-year-old-roman-ring-found-on-farm


And nobody's trying to fight over it???!!!! GAH!!!!


There isn't exactly anyone to fight over it, the state that it was found in owns it. 


Eh, it's understandable...But after seeing picture, it would've been funny to see a Modern-day Lord of The Rings....

 photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif


Message 1248 of 2,692 (783 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!

Mar 2, 2014

1238149_524618994324776_1915503674_a.jpg

KZMProductionsGT
Message 1249 of 2,692 (777 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6853 posts
 

Re: Funny Pictures

Mar 2, 2014

Hahaha!

Untitled.png

Message 1250 of 2,692 (739 Views)
Reply
0 Likes