Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 27 2014
By: iM_soWAVY416 First Son 27 posts

GOT A PS VITA! =)

8 replies 114 views Edited Apr 27, 2014

Finally got a PS Vita! 

I purchase a used Vita(OLED Screen), almost brand new condition w/box and everything for $130. I was gonna pre-order the borderland 2 bundle, but for some reason i prefer OLED screen over LCD screen. I know LCD screen is meant for gaming cause of the Hz and **bleep**, but for some reason i prefer LED screen, maybe cause I play both my PS3/PS4 on a LED TV so im more used to/confortable on that screen. I didn't wanna spend more than $200 on a Vita, even though my budget  was $200. The benefit on the bundle was brand new, 8GB memory card and a game. I ended up buying a used 32 GB for $30 & plus I'm already a PS+ member so i already got like 7 games without even having a Vita! so the game in that bundle didn't bother me. Overall i think i made good choice over the bundle. Loving the PS Vita! 

If you have a PS3 & PS4 I recommend getting it if YOU LOVE GAMING!

#VitaLover

Wavy.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (114 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2495 posts

Re: GOT A PS VITA! =)

Apr 27, 2014

Word!

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,600+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

Apr 27, 2014

If you're ever looking for friends to play the Vita with add me up!! :smileyvery-happy:

Enjoy your new wonderful Vita! 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3623 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Awesome! Enjoy it! I have the OLED Vita as well and really dig it! Sounds like you are well on your way to some good times  :smileyvery-happy:

Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Apr 28, 2014

Welcome to the club!

Get your Portable ID!
Kimi To Iu Hana
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14029 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2014

iM_soWAVY416 wrote:

Finally got a PS Vita! 

I purchase a used Vita(OLED Screen), almost brand new condition w/box and everything for $130. I was gonna pre-order the borderland 2 bundle, but for some reason i prefer OLED screen over LCD screen. I know LCD screen is meant for gaming cause of the Hz and **bleep**, but for some reason i prefer LED screen, maybe cause I play both my PS3/PS4 on a LED TV so im more used to/comfortable on that screen. I didn't wanna spend more than $200 on a Vita, even though my budget  was $200. The benefit on the bundle was brand new, 8GB memory card and a game. I ended up buying a used 32 GB for $30 & plus I'm already a PS+ member so i already got like 7 games without even having a Vita! so the game in that bundle didn't bother me. Overall i think i made good choice over the bundle. Loving the PS Vita! 

OLED is a better dis[lay comparing to the LED-LCD or LCD alone..

but OLED is different from your LED tv and the LCD

LED tv is pretty much an  LCD screen.. but instead of a fluorescent tube in the back it's LED lighting.. that is why it can be thinner and use less energy

this is why some place will listed the tvs as LCD-LED display..

it's the same screen technology. .they just changed the back lighting source of it..

but it looks like they will not even bother with OLED TV.. and just move to 4K tvs now.. :smileyindifferent:

**i guess OLED can be more cost effective and affordable in phones .. we might not see OLED tvs available to the mass market anytime soon.. unless 4K tv did not catch on.. like 3D tvs..

**some gamers stated that Plasma is better for gaming.. true or not i'm not sure.. but plasma is cheaper, some said better picture.. but a power hog.

to QUOTE--- TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH BORDERLANDS 2!!!

May 9, 2014

I am trying to download borderlands 2 on my new ps vita slim (I got the bundle) and whe it says "waiting to install..." i prees it and it says "cannot find application." can someone help me with this problem? I will appreciate any helpful advice :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2710 posts

May 9, 2014
The Oled is more vibrant.
Good decision.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (46 Views)
0 Likes