Last Guardian
11298 posts

Re: Game of the Year

Feb 5, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

From what i've seen the game is ossom, Dante sucks, story is okay... gameplay is... easy, compared to the others.

But still, that **bleep** teenager as Dante? Nope, never, ever, hate him, dislike him, use any word you want.

And yeah, Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry... why... just DmC or Devil May Cry would be okay, but DMC: DEVIL MAY CRY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Smiley Very Happy

They needed the title to be Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry so that Devil May Cry fans wouldn't be confused with Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry and previous Devil May Cry games, considering that Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry and other Devil May Cry games have pretty much the same names; the company needed to distinguish Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry from other Devil May Cry games.

Smiley Tongue

I'd much prefer it being called DmC and DmC only.

Well, actually, i'd much prefer if Crapcom kept the old Dante. But nooooo... let's make Dante a generic teenager... oh well. Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 23 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
845 posts

Feb 5, 2013

32 hours into Ni No Kuni and my mind hasn't changed! The only thing I could bring up at this point is that I have not had to level grind like this in a long time. I think back to some games in which I did and the following list pops in my head:

1. Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

2. Final Fantasy X (for fun really)

3. Dark Cloud (some of the best weapons)

4. Final Fantasy VIII (**bleep** you magic and your draw system)

So yeah. It's really bring back some old memories in that respect while still looking a sounding beautiful around every corner. I'll be picking Sly Cooper tomorrow, but I already know I won't even play the game until I'm done with this.

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 23 (60 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Feb 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

From what i've seen the game is ossom, Dante sucks, story is okay... gameplay is... easy, compared to the others.

But still, that **bleep** teenager as Dante? Nope, never, ever, hate him, dislike him, use any word you want.

And yeah, Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry... why... just DmC or Devil May Cry would be okay, but DMC: DEVIL MAY CRY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Smiley Very Happy

They needed the title to be Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry so that Devil May Cry fans wouldn't be confused with Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry and previous Devil May Cry games, considering that Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry and other Devil May Cry games have pretty much the same names; the company needed to distinguish Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry from other Devil May Cry games.

Smiley Tongue

I'd much prefer it being called DmC and DmC only.

Well, actually, i'd much prefer if Crapcom kept the old Dante. But nooooo... let's make Dante a generic teenager... oh well. Smiley Sad

his face pisses me off.

doesnt even matter that hes Dante. that face on any character would still **bleep** me off.

Message 23 of 23 (50 Views)
0 Likes