Aug 14 2014
By: SirNyck Splicer 65 posts

Gamers Unite against the injustice done to Mike Brown

[ Edited ]
467 replies 559 views Edited Aug 19, 2014

Its Sir Nyck speaking what happen in Ferguson to Michael " Mike " Brown. if you don't know what is happening the law enforcement in Ferguson is abusing their power and have gone to far. if you know know about " professional courtesy " then I should tell you that it means that the law enforcement of Ferguson are trying to get away with the crimes that they have committed. Know that they only enforce the law they are not above it. if we dont stand up as people or even gamers then it will get worse!

label removed because they are only for general forums -FluffyKitty_0256

Message 1 of 468 (559 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Re: Gamers Unite against the In Justice of Mike Brown

Aug 14, 2014

I am sorry he died, but when you try to grab the gun from a cop, things don't normally go well.  

That cop did what he had to do.  

Message 2 of 468 (552 Views)
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Aug 14, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

I am sorry he died, but when you try to grab the gun from a cop, things don't normally go well.  

He didn't grab the gun from the cop. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 3 of 468 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Aug 14, 2014

wais_45 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

According to witnesses on the scene, he tried to.  Also, that cop was fired upon in his car before the shooting took place.  

Message 4 of 468 (536 Views)
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Aug 14, 2014

It's now a lot bigger than Mike Brown. It's also the residents who have been treated as real-life extras in a Michael Bay movie. Also known as having their Constitutional rights trampled on. I've been checking up on Twitter and it's sickening how far the armed thugs -- I mean, police -- have crossed the line.

Let's not forget about the press having their right to report taken away too.

Message 5 of 468 (529 Views)
Fender Bender
2862 posts

Aug 14, 2014
I'm not clicking that video that your trying to get views on.

If he was unjustly shot I hope his family gets justice. But these fools running around looting stores are idiots. Let the facts come out then form your opinions.
Message 6 of 468 (520 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

Aug 14, 2014

I'm not clicking that video that your trying to get views on.

If he was unjustly shot I hope his family gets justice. But these fools running around looting stores are idiots. Let the facts come out then form your opinions."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bstn617,  you dont have to click on my video thats ok

But I tell you what bro. if you finally do form an opinion and you support justice for michael brown not only wiil I watch your video, but I will like, share and subscribe.

that goes for eveybody else that supports the justice for Michael brown

Message 7 of 468 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Aug 14, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

According to witnesses on the scene, he tried to.  Also, that cop was fired upon in his car before the shooting took place.  

The cop wasn't "fired" upon. A witness said the officer shot from his car first and no gun from brown was recovered. 

"At that point, Johnson said, he and Brown were in line with the officer’s side door. The officer asked them what the two had said and then tried to push his door open, according to Johnson. Because the two were so close to the door, Johnson says the door hit Brown and closed. The officer then allegedly grabbed Brown by the neck."

Sounds like the officer was angry for some reason and acted like a moron. He's the one who instigated this mess and his name should be exposed to the public. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 8 of 468 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Aug 14, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

And the physical confrontation was started by the cop; 

“They’re not wrestling so much as his arm went from his throat to now clenched on his shirt … It’s like tug of war. He’s trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away, that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot you,’” Johnson said. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 9 of 468 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Aug 14, 2014

HuntressInSoCal wrote:

It's now a lot bigger than Mike Brown. It's also the residents who have been treated as real-life extras in a Michael Bay movie. Also known as having their Constitutional rights trampled on. I've been checking up on Twitter and it's sickening how far the armed thugs -- I mean, police -- have crossed the line.

Let's not forget about the press having their right to report taken away too.

and thats what it is really about we have to unite as people or we will lose our rights. I totally agree.+1 kudos

Message 10 of 468 (489 Views)
0 Likes