Fender Bender
4330 posts

Re: Guess I'm out of this place.

Mar 22, 2014

JohnKarnes wrote:

Do you enjoy the games you get to play? Do you enjoy you time you get to spend on playstation? You have a place here just as much as anyone spending 100's of hours playing 100's of titles. Off Topic post you don't even have to own a Playstation. Its about sharing your thought outside of games. No need for you to leave. Having different people with different opinions is what makes a community not a bunch of clones with everyone thinking and doing the same thing. Come on back and share with us!

Yes I do even though I only have 3 games (I haven't played my recently purchased game) except GTA V which I already sold it to somebody. And yes, although I only play at night because of my work (sadly none of my friend list are online each time I play because my timezone is different).

I could only own less than 10 games that are worth playing because I don't want to buy a game that is popular but left me disappointed on the half-way, or having an MP mode and they only support MP more than SP.

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 21 of 34 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Mar 22, 2014
I used to play Tales of Symphonia like tomorrow did not exist. Literally, 32 playthroughs. Call that an addiction.
~私はあなたを愛して~
Message 22 of 34 (138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12432 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2014

If you aren’t interested in certain video games then don’t purchase them. Don’t feel that you need to either. A copy of a video game like Infamous: Second Son isn’t some golden ticket to the PlayStation Forums although I’m sure some people are happy about the new sub section that has been created here for this video game.

What you should be doing is using the PlayStation Forums to your advantage. In other words, you should be starting conversations about the video games that you might like to discuss. You shouldn’t be worrying about the kinds of video games that other people enjoy if you aren’t interested in them yourself. Your "status" (e.g., casual or hardcore) shouldn’t matter here either. There is room for everyone in the PlayStation Forums.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 23 of 34 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1456 posts

Mar 22, 2014

Play for fun, relaxation, and yourself. Don't worry about what you play, how long you play,when you play. It's not to impress anybody, it's for fun! Now enjoy yourself and don't worry about everyone else!

Message 24 of 34 (115 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 22, 2014
I'll never stop posting. I'm the hero the PS forums needs but doesn't deserve.

Wait...

Ya, that's right.

~mobile Roth

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 25 of 34 (93 Views)
Survivor
1960 posts

Mar 22, 2014

I regret buying GTA 5.

I'm only getting Watch Dogs this year.

I'm not geting a PS4 until they stop making games for the PS3.

I watch A LOT of Anime(I won't call myself an Otaku because it's an insult).

and I'm perfectly fine.

Message 26 of 34 (85 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
35537 posts

Mar 22, 2014

op are you the person who played gta 5 and got so offended that you gave the game away or whatever and couldnt get back to yourself for a couple days ?

lol....

Message 27 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13175 posts

Mar 22, 2014

You can purchase and like whatever video game that you're comfortable with and enjoy playing. Nobody ever said that you have to like well-known AAA titles in order to fit in, and I hope you don't leave the PlayStation Forums because of that.

Certain well-known titles such as Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and inFAMOUS: Second may be enjoyable to one person may not be the same for the other person. I simply couldn't care less about how popular they already are to the general gaming public, but that doesn't mean I won't be buying them anytime soon. 

I personally find certain gaming franchises such as Sonic The Hedgehog, Saints Row, Ratchet and Clank, Rayman, and Sly Cooper to be very enjoyable to play since the control scheme for each game is very easy to use when I played them for the first time. Also, the gameplay and replay value are another factors.

Recently, I made a thread that discusses retro, underrated, hidden gem, import, and indie games. The posts from certain users that I've read, I'm looking forward to purchasing them based on their experiences with the titles that they have played.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 28 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2040 posts

Mar 22, 2014

terrorists-jokers-240x300.jpg

Message 29 of 34 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4330 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2014

TDBWID wrote:

I regret buying GTA 5.

I'm only getting Watch Dogs this year.

I'm not geting a PS4 until they stop making games for the PS3.

I watch A LOT of Anime(I won't call myself an Otaku because it's an insult).

and I'm perfectly fine.

That's another reason why I'm leaving this PS. I just purchase my White PS3 Super Slim few days after the PS4 was launched, and now everyone are getting mad because they got bored of PS4 games and wanting Sony to cut its support and servers on PS3 to produce more PS4 games? I'm done here and PS3 will be my very last console.

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

op are you the person who played gta 5 and got so offended that you gave the game away or whatever and couldnt get back to yourself for a couple days ?

lol....

I'm fine without GTA on my side (it was replaced with my Midnight Club LA). Look, I don't wan't to be a brutal or violent person again because I have terrible experience in elementary days that I want to forget it. They do not know how I got this permanent sick, but I'll take care myself not to burst my anger.

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 30 of 34 (45 Views)
0 Likes