Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 11/29/2010
Offline
434 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

Mar 27, 2013

Happy Birthday to everybody!

Message 11 of 18 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3994 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013


Speedy24xmax wrote:

Happy Birthday guys!

 

how many accounts Kaz got now... itll keep going up if he dont get a pen and paper lol.


Well he went threw many accounts, but his big brother on is his main one now from what he told me. His other ones were either banned or he forgot the passwords to them. 

Message 12 of 18 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
29717 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

Mar 28, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:


Speedy24xmax wrote:

Happy Birthday guys!

 

how many accounts Kaz got now... itll keep going up if he dont get a pen and paper lol.


Well he went threw many accounts, but his big brother on is his main one now from what he told me. His other ones were either banned or he forgot the passwords to them. 


This would be my guess!

 

BRIT-KO

Message 13 of 18 (82 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4895 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

Mar 28, 2013
Happy Day of Birth everyone!!
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 14 of 18 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 06/04/2005
Offline
14249 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

Mar 31, 2013

Thanks everyone! Kinda surreal. I joined these forums when I was 13...I'm 21 now. I feel old :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 18 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/11/2007
Offline
5697 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

Mar 31, 2013

Tr0p1c wrote:

Thanks everyone! Kinda surreal. I joined these forums when I was 13...I'm 21 now. I feel old :smileyvery-happy:


I know that feeling to. I joined when I was in high school. Ah... that was a while ago.

 

Cheers, Brrnout




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 16 of 18 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 06/04/2005
Offline
14249 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

Apr 1, 2013

Brrnout wrote:

Tr0p1c wrote:

Thanks everyone! Kinda surreal. I joined these forums when I was 13...I'm 21 now. I feel old :smileyvery-happy:


I know that feeling to. I joined when I was in high school. Ah... that was a while ago.

 

Cheers, Brrnout


Yikes, we're old. where has the time gone from high school to now?

 

Now if I remember Zeker being old when I was young, imagine now :smileysurprised: :smileytongue: 

Message 17 of 18 (40 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
18617 posts
 

Re: Happy Birthday - Week of March 25th

Apr 1, 2013

Tr0p1c wrote:

Brrnout wrote:

Tr0p1c wrote:

Thanks everyone! Kinda surreal. I joined these forums when I was 13...I'm 21 now. I feel old :smileyvery-happy:


I know that feeling to. I joined when I was in high school. Ah... that was a while ago.

 

Cheers, Brrnout


Yikes, we're old. where has the time gone from high school to now?

 

Now if I remember Zeker being old when I was young, imagine now :smileysurprised: :smileytongue: 


 

drake_raptor_mask

 

 

He turned into a dinosaur. :smileyvery-happy:

 

But really, happy birthday, Tr0p1c. Time really flies when you have fun on these forums. :smileyhappy:

Message 18 of 18 (38 Views)