Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
27616 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

Apr 5, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

What?


I think they had some posts removed by the Moderators deadend, he/she has also sent me two PM's, I'm thinking they're not happy right now, & because of my response to them in one of their Threads they appear to be aiming their frusstration at me!

 

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 48 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9259 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

Apr 5, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

What?


I think they had some posts removed by the Moderators deadend, he/she has also sent me two PM's, I'm thinking they're not happy right now, & because of my response to them in one of their Threads they appear to be aiming their frusstration at me!

 

BRIT-KO


Embrace the love. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 48 (118 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46582 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

What?


I dunno but I sure do wish that was posted in my 2nd ammendment thread!  I have a LOT to say about that statement!

 

 

 

HI brit!  :smileyvery-happy:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 48 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
17511 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

Apr 6, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

What?


I dunno but I sure do wish that was posted in my 2nd ammendment thread!  I have a LOT to say about that statement!

 

 

 

HI brit!  :smileyvery-happy:

 


 

When I first saw this thread bumped and the message that bumped it, I actually though that it was meant for that thread, but the user accidentally posted it in the wrong thread somehow. :smileyvery-happy:

 

While I'm at it, hi Brit! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 48 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

Apr 6, 2013
Hola brittany.
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 48 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
27616 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

HELLO EVERYONE :smileysurprised:

 

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 48 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

I did not know that these titles aren't just chosen by Mods but that the community also nominates people. Now I shall be nominating people then! :smileyhappy:

 

Also congrats Brit!

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 48 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Heres to Brit-KO.....

Apr 6, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

I did not know that these titles aren't just chosen by Mods but that the community also nominates people. Now I shall be nominating people then! :smileyhappy:

 

Also congrats Brit!


Not from what I heard....

 

I think its only the MODS and the MVPs that can nominate. If you would like to put in a suggestion then you can do that with you closest MVP located near you.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 48 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes