Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 23 2014
By: KZMProductionsGT Fender Bender 3825 posts

Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

163 replies 375 views Edited Jun 23, 2014

Do you think Heteronormativity is true? I have a hard time thinking that the gay agenda is being "shoved down peoples throats" when most of the time you see opposite gender people showing affection in every form of media. Yes, there is a increasing presense of gays in the media of today, but heterosexuals still dominate the scene.

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 164 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5221 posts

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014
Idealistically, with out current technogy: Heterosexuals should always "dominate the scene". This isn't meant to me taken in a homophobic manner, homosexual individuals are fine. You can be homosexual, heterosexual, pansexual E.T.C. You should not be facing any sort of discrimination based on sexuality. However, human beings are unable to produce life artificially; hence the need for a male and a female to create a child.

We need heterosexuals to populate. Which is why you tend to see more heterosexual people as opposed to homosexuals.

Just my take on it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 164 (366 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12682 posts

Jun 23, 2014
Is this a question? What reproduces? Heterosexual sex. That is programmed through evolution as the norm. Simple as that.

And homosexuals in television shows are over saturated based on both liberal and conservative estimates of proportions. But that is usually because it allows different comedic stereotypes. Meh.

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 164 (358 Views)
Fender Bender
3065 posts

Jun 23, 2014

The primary function of sex is reproduction. If heterosexuality isn't normal, then you're saying the two genders have opposite sexual organs for no reason at all.

NA PlayStation NEEDS you! Enlist in the EminentFury Commando Legion to fight European invaders of our forum and help preserve our freedoms.

Lyoto Machida MW Champ 2015. Believe.

Left Wing Extremists: Joseph Goebbels, Jim Jones, Sirhan Sirhan, Discovery Shooter, Ira Einhorn, Palestinians/Hamas, Bill Ayers, Che Guevara, George Tiller.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 164 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jun 23, 2014
I just want to comment on the whole gay agenda down folks throat thingy...
People whom believe a sexual preference is being shoved down their throats by the media. Would probably be some if the most stupid, lost, bandwagon following people in this earth.
Which in today's world is very common.
It's not a sexual preference for these folk. Of any who believe this... It's more of a need to belong and not be left out.
Humanity is such a waste sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 164 (324 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Jun 23, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Do you think Heteronormativity is true? I have a hard time thinking that the gay agenda is being "shoved down peoples throats" when most of the time you see opposite gender people showing affection in every form of media. Yes, there is a increasing presense of gays in the media of today, but heterosexuals still dominate the scene.

Part of the media is responsible for shoving it down our throats!  Yes, heterosexuals still dominate, but gays are quickly approaching them.  I don't believe in gay marriage and never will.  That isn't a marriage.  A marriage is between a girl and a guy.  That's how I was brought up.  I have nothing against gay people. 

photo Hawaiisunsetbeach_zps5ec8f7d4.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 164 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Jun 23, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
I just want to comment on the whole gay agenda down folks throat thingy...
People whom believe a sexual preference is being shoved down their throats by the media. Would probably be some if the most stupid, lost, bandwagon following people in this earth.

When I'm watching a music awards show (yes, a music awards show, not some gay pride parade) that ends with a song about how gay marriage should be legal and people who disagree are intolerant, also capped off with a bunch of homosexual couples getting married (or something like that), I would consider it as something being shoved down my throat.

(2014 Grammy Awards)

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 164 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5534 posts

Jun 23, 2014

While heterosexuality is "the norm", homosexuality is also normal and natural. 

Straight couples are more visible in media because the vast majority of people are heterosexuals.

I think I'm stating the obvious here. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 164 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3065 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

Straight couples are more visible in media because the vast majority of people are heterosexuals.

Homosexuality is not "natural". It goes against our physiology. You believe you're born with reproductive organs but not the innate inclination to actually use them as intended? Sounds legit. Homosexuality is a brain defect; a deviation from normalcy. Having said that, homosexuals should be able to do as they please since they aren't doing anybody any harm. But this BS about it being "natural" is, indeed, BS.

NA PlayStation NEEDS you! Enlist in the EminentFury Commando Legion to fight European invaders of our forum and help preserve our freedoms.

Lyoto Machida MW Champ 2015. Believe.

Left Wing Extremists: Joseph Goebbels, Jim Jones, Sirhan Sirhan, Discovery Shooter, Ira Einhorn, Palestinians/Hamas, Bill Ayers, Che Guevara, George Tiller.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 164 (267 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5293 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2014

EminentFury wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Homosexuality is not "natural". It goes against our physiology. You believe you're born with reproductive organs but not the innate inclination to actually use them as intended? Sounds legit. Homosexuality is a brain defect; a deviation from normalcy. Having said that, homosexuals should be able to do as they please since they aren't doing anybody any harm. But this BS about it being "natural" is, indeed, BS.

Homosexuality is not a brain defect, where do you get this information from? It may not follow the norm , but that doesn't instantly validate it as a defect.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 164 (253 Views)
0 Likes