Reply
Jun 23 2014
By: KZMProductionsGT Fender Bender 3825 posts
Offline

Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

185 replies 519 views Edited Jun 23, 2014

Do you think Heteronormativity is true? I have a hard time thinking that the gay agenda is being "shoved down peoples throats" when most of the time you see opposite gender people showing affection in every form of media. Yes, there is a increasing presense of gays in the media of today, but heterosexuals still dominate the scene.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 1 of 186 (519 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
5848 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014
Idealistically, with out current technogy: Heterosexuals should always "dominate the scene". This isn't meant to me taken in a homophobic manner, homosexual individuals are fine. You can be homosexual, heterosexual, pansexual E.T.C. You should not be facing any sort of discrimination based on sexuality. However, human beings are unable to produce life artificially; hence the need for a male and a female to create a child.

We need heterosexuals to populate. Which is why you tend to see more heterosexual people as opposed to homosexuals.

Just my take on it.
I know that I know not
Message 2 of 186 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014
Is this a question? What reproduces? Heterosexual sex. That is programmed through evolution as the norm. Simple as that.

And homosexuals in television shows are over saturated based on both liberal and conservative estimates of proportions. But that is usually because it allows different comedic stereotypes. Meh.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 3 of 186 (502 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/29/2008
Offline
8030 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014

The primary function of sex is reproduction. If heterosexuality isn't normal, then you're saying the two genders have opposite sexual organs for no reason at all.


Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 4 of 186 (471 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2013
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014
I just want to comment on the whole gay agenda down folks throat thingy...
People whom believe a sexual preference is being shoved down their throats by the media. Would probably be some if the most stupid, lost, bandwagon following people in this earth.
Which in today's world is very common.
It's not a sexual preference for these folk. Of any who believe this... It's more of a need to belong and not be left out.
Humanity is such a waste sometimes.
Message 5 of 186 (467 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 06/21/2014
Offline
68 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Do you think Heteronormativity is true? I have a hard time thinking that the gay agenda is being "shoved down peoples throats" when most of the time you see opposite gender people showing affection in every form of media. Yes, there is a increasing presense of gays in the media of today, but heterosexuals still dominate the scene.


Part of the media is responsible for shoving it down our throats!  Yes, heterosexuals still dominate, but gays are quickly approaching them.  I don't believe in gay marriage and never will.  That isn't a marriage.  A marriage is between a girl and a guy.  That's how I was brought up.  I have nothing against gay people. 

 photo Hawaiisunsetbeach_zps5ec8f7d4.jpg
Message 6 of 186 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
I just want to comment on the whole gay agenda down folks throat thingy...
People whom believe a sexual preference is being shoved down their throats by the media. Would probably be some if the most stupid, lost, bandwagon following people in this earth.

When I'm watching a music awards show (yes, a music awards show, not some gay pride parade) that ends with a song about how gay marriage should be legal and people who disagree are intolerant, also capped off with a bunch of homosexual couples getting married (or something like that), I would consider it as something being shoved down my throat.

 

(2014 Grammy Awards)

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 7 of 186 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9186 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

Jun 23, 2014

While heterosexuality is "the norm", homosexuality is also normal and natural. 

Straight couples are more visible in media because the vast majority of people are heterosexuals.

I think I'm stating the obvious here. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 8 of 186 (430 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/29/2008
Offline
8030 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

While heterosexuality is "the norm", homosexuality is also normal and natural. 

Straight couples are more visible in media because the vast majority of people are heterosexuals.

I think I'm stating the obvious here. 


Homosexuality is not "natural". It goes against our physiology. You believe you're born with reproductive organs but not the innate inclination to actually use them as intended? Sounds legit. Homosexuality is a brain defect; a deviation from normalcy. Having said that, homosexuals should be able to do as they please since they aren't doing anybody any harm. But this BS about it being "natural" is, indeed, BS.


Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 9 of 186 (410 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 05/12/2009
Offline
9600 posts
 

Re: Heterosexuality: Normal Or Just Common?

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2014

EminentFury wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

While heterosexuality is "the norm", homosexuality is also normal and natural. 

Straight couples are more visible in media because the vast majority of people are heterosexuals.

I think I'm stating the obvious here. 


Homosexuality is not "natural". It goes against our physiology. You believe you're born with reproductive organs but not the innate inclination to actually use them as intended? Sounds legit. Homosexuality is a brain defect; a deviation from normalcy. Having said that, homosexuals should be able to do as they please since they aren't doing anybody any harm. But this BS about it being "natural" is, indeed, BS.


Homosexuality is not a brain defect, where do you get this information from? It may not follow the norm , but that doesn't instantly validate it as a defect.

Message 10 of 186 (396 Views)