Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: Hey Sony employees,

Dec 21, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

It's been a long time no see Brit, how's everything in the old world (U.K.)

I've been around, I thought it was you who had been MIA lately!

How's the UK doing, a lot colder than where I iive now, although we're expecting a cold front today & tomorrow, 30's & 40's tonight for us, cold for Sth FL!

I've been posting the last couple of months with a 3-month hiatus earlier this year.

Why is the Kudos button so close to the reply button? I've been giving kudos to posts I don't agree with :smileyvery-happy:

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (92 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29112 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

How's the UK doing, a lot colder than where I iive now, although we're expecting a cold front today & tomorrow, 30's & 40's tonight for us, cold for Sth FL!

I've been posting the last couple of months with a 3-month hiatus earlier this year.

Why is the Kudos button so close to the reply button? I've been giving kudos to posts I don't agree with :smileyvery-happy:

So long as they were mine I don't care lol.

Actually I've done it myself too.

Seriously though if that's the case just go back to the post, or of you can't remember them & it happens again just choose "options" on the particular post & choose "revoke my Kudos", Kudos removed, simple.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (87 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Thanks, I was looking for a solution to that problem.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Dec 21, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

I hope you guys suceed with Devil May Cry because jeez, you really did a number on the main character

Sony?  Or do you mean Capcom and Ninja Theory?

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
32847 posts

Dec 21, 2012

They are definitely NOT Lithium employees.  They work for Sony.  They contracted the forum services from Lithium, but not the forum management like in the old days.  Sony employees operate this forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (56 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Dec 21, 2012

DrGadget wrote:

They are definitely NOT Lithium employees.  They work for Sony.  They contracted the forum services from Lithium, but not the forum management like in the old days.  Sony employees operate this forum.

If the Sony employees run into the issue, do they contact Lithium for tech support?  Or do they have their own 'specialized', Sony engineers handle the stuff for forums?

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (54 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18679 posts

Dec 22, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

Yes sir, South FL is "cold" & I'm loving it. On another note, I love seeing people wearing winter boots and heavy coats like if it were the South Pole :smileyvery-happy:

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (48 Views)
MVP Support
18679 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

If the Sony employees run into the issue, do they contact Lithium for tech support?  Or do they have their own 'specialized', Sony engineers handle the stuff for forums?

I guess that would depend on the contract SONY signed with lithium. It is a given that Lithium had to train the SONY's admin/mods crew to properly & efficiently use the Lithium community platform. There should have some type of tech tech support service included in the contract. If not, then I'm pretty sure SONY would sound like every other end-user who regrets having to pay for tech support.

LTS: Lithium Tech Support. Hello. How may I help you?

SONY: Hello. My name isSONY & I think I mistakenly deleted my US PlayStation community. How can I get it back?

LTS: Hello SONY.  Did you just say you deleted the PS community by mistake?

SONY: Yes. Is there a way I can get it back?

LTS: Hold on looking up your account... Looking up at your contract and the services you signed up, you opted to not include the backup/restore services.

SONY: What? Did I? What is that supposed to mean!

LTS: Sir, it basically means that it was up to you to back up your data.

SONY: #$%^&*($%^&*(%^&*(*&^%

LTS: Sir, please calm down

SONY: %^*&^%%^%$#@#$%^&*^(*&^%$%^&*

LTS: Ok, that's not nice. I don't have to take this [hangs up]

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (45 Views)
VP of Gaming
29112 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

Yes sir, South FL is "cold" & I'm loving it. On another note, I love seeing people wearing winter boots and heavy coats like if it were the South Pole :smileyvery-happy:

My wife loves this cooler weather, however we have a neighbor across the road from us, I know without a shadow of a doubt that she'll be in scarf & gloves when i see here tomorrow morning lol, temp's are meant to be down in the mid 30's to low 40's tomorrow morning, pretty cool for down here.

I love living in FL as I have for the past 4 years of so, although the summers are hot the pool in the back yard helps to ease that summer humidity, but the best time for me is November through Feb, simply love those months.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (42 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18679 posts

Dec 22, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

My wife loves this cooler weather, however we have a neighbor across the road from us, I know without a shadow of a doubt that she'll be in scarf & gloves when i see here tomorrow morning lol, temp's are meant to be down in the mid 30's to low 40's tomorrow morning, pretty cool for down here.

I love living in FL as I have for the past 4 years of so, although the summers are hot the pool in the back yard helps to ease that summer humidity, but the best time for me is November through Feb, simply love those months.

I'm agree with you, best time is between November - February. Spring weather is nice too. Summers are fun but the sun is on your face and the overwhelming humidity. :smileyfrustrated: Thank god for pools and A/C :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (34 Views)
0 Likes