Oct 30 2002
By: Cyael58~ Treasure Hunter 7003 posts

How Unfortunate...

3 replies 10 views Edited Oct 30, 2002
Many people are deserting the boards to engage in serious Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gameplay....I wish i could be apart of this many but im still a student with no job and my other buys everything for me......i have no doubt im getting it because all she wants is one "A" and i know i have three so im gettin it............as soon as the friggin' report card gets out.......it's gonna friggin' take forever when's it gonna come out?!?!?!?!? jeez.........seems ill never attain this game......or not for a while i mean.....and to think people are playing it right now
Message 1 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Re: How Unfortunate...

Oct 30, 2002

ROFLMAO!!

This has to be the first time I've EVER seen anyone complaining that report cards aren't coming out fast enough.

Message 2 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Oct 30, 2002
unfortuante indeed...........good luck on the report card...........hope u get the game , its def worth it...........& i havent even played my copy yet..........lol
Message 3 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7003 posts

Oct 31, 2002
I glad to see you find my misfurtune funny ill attain gta vc just not as soon as i want to...i hope you have a network because i plan on seeing you online and inflicting pain upon your sorry......self
Message 4 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes