Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

Re: How do you get over an ex gf?

May 30, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:
Just talk to her and let her know how you feel. It might be awkward but it's better than holding it in and letting one bad relationship ruin future ones.

noooooooooooooo, telling her your feelings is worst

Photobucket
Message 11 of 40 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

May 30, 2013

No RL friends. 1 year later and still havent talked to her about the whole situation. To beat yourself up for a whole year..sounds like you need some professional help. How about family? Dont do things or go to places that remind you of her. Gadirok pretty muched touched on everything i was going to say

Message 12 of 40 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
742 posts

May 30, 2013

Charbie wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:
Just talk to her and let her know how you feel. It might be awkward but it's better than holding it in and letting one bad relationship ruin future ones.

noooooooooooooo, telling her your feelings is worst

Yeah, hes going to come off as as desperate, and the girl obviously didn't give a **** about him enough to apologize for what she did. She truly did not regret it enough, and obviously saw it that he wasn't worth keeping.

It will take time but he needs to get his mind over it. Heck, I dismiss things and honestly have become cold-hearted over the years. I just don't care enough about people and have broken off many friendships when things become stale. Its a bit harder for some people and I come off as a major **bleep** when I do things like that, but I move on, find new people and get over it.

Its as simple as that. 

OP, you need to make new friends if you want to move on.

Message 13 of 40 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

May 30, 2013

Sleep with all her female friends and sisters if she has them... IT CAN BE DONE! xD

Moble

Message 14 of 40 (123 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 30, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Sleep with all her female friends and sisters if she has them... IT CAN BE DONE! xD

Moble

reported for taking my idea Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 40 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

May 30, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Moble

reported for taking my idea Smiley Very Happy

Too funny... but seriously to the OP.... Time, it takes time.  Have faith it will get better and you will meet someone better than her.  It happened for me.  Trust me on this.  As far as the precious advice I gave, it helps.Smiley Wink

It prolongs your proximity to her, and the time to get over her, but at least it sticks it to her, especially if SHE cheated.

Best advice though, avoid her, and anything around her.  Find space and take time to enjoy YOUR life.  Do NOT let it dominate your life.

Moble

Message 16 of 40 (118 Views)
Wastelander
742 posts

May 30, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Moble

Oh gawd, this. DO IT OP.

Message 17 of 40 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36573 posts

May 30, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

It has been 1 year now and time has not healed me.

Also playing video games suck cause they remind me of her when we played together (she was a gamer too).

The **bleep** cheated on me and stuff but I still miss her and sometimes when I see her in the mall I think about walking up to her and talk to her.

Dating other girls hasn't helped cause I still think of her.

This is easy.  Talk to the guy she's dating.  See how he's doing.  Ask how she's treating him.  She's probably treating him like crap, which means life could be much worse.  You could still be with her.

And consider, you're looking back on an illusion that never happened and you want it back.  She was probably cheating on you the whole time, which means she never really loved you.  There is no "going back to what we had" if you never had anything.  You never had anything.

And if nothing else, you get to explain to her current bf that she cheats around and crushed your heart.  It will probably poison whatever relationship they currently have.  So there's that.

Possibilities:

a. He's unhappy and that could have been you.

b. He was happy until you told him why you're asking.

win/win

There's your consolation.

Message 18 of 40 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

May 30, 2013

When my mom left my dad she did it wen he was at work. She went to a "friends" house and said their marriage was ded bc they argued! And they wud hav bin married 11 yrs if she wuldnt have left. Anyway he simply after 2 1/2 months of crying and punching walls accepted the fact that yes she was gone and she wasnt coming back and i guess that fact wen he accepted it helped 100%

.................!!!
Message 19 of 40 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

May 30, 2013

Womensche, eh cu cu cu cuc cuc... 

I ams whats I am, and a mans what I am. ;-)

Moble

Message 20 of 40 (87 Views)
0 Likes