Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

I was a Origami Killer before the switch to MVP.

 


chicagotops wrote:
Insteaf of that we should have solid snake title.

Well the old ranks had Solid snake somewhere in there...

 

 

4th to last... 

Message 31 of 44 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
10421 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

Platinum was the highest rank that anyone has ever reached.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 32 of 44 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

Ill be breaking that in the next 13 years....

Message 33 of 44 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/27/2003
Offline
17397 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

stop rank upping guys, it leads nowhere...

 

leading nowhere

 

Smiley Tongue

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 34 of 44 (93 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I was a Origami Killer before the switch to MVP.

 


chicagotops wrote:
Insteaf of that we should have solid snake title.

Well the old ranks had Solid snake somewhere in there...

 

 

4th to last... 


ugh, that Game Sage rank. i was stuck at that for a while and then the forum switched.

ugly brown font. Smiley Very Happy

 

if those ranks still existed id be a Game Expert nearing Master Ninja.

you would be a Spec Op, Speedy. youd have a little over 1,000 posts away from Elite Gamer. Smiley Wink


Message 35 of 44 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/09/2005
Online
19099 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I was a Origami Killer before the switch to MVP.

 


chicagotops wrote:
Insteaf of that we should have solid snake title.

Well the old ranks had Solid snake somewhere in there...

 

 

4th to last... 


ugh, that Game Sage rank. i was stuck at that for a while and then the forum switched.

ugly brown font. Smiley Very Happy

 

if those ranks still existed id be a Game Expert nearing Master Ninja.

you would be a Spec Op, Speedy. youd have a little over 1,000 posts away from Elite Gamer. Smiley Wink


had the forums not switched, I would probably be about 100 posts away from the understudy rank.

I was looking forward to the veteran rank, that which never happened.

 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 36 of 44 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013
Only posting threads and replying rank us up, correct?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 37 of 44 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013
Yes. Obviously the more u post the differences in rank will be different.
Not from creating threads. But rather post count.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 38 of 44 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3804 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Only posting threads and replying rank us up, correct?

Yeah, I think so. Also the amount of kudos you have.







Message 39 of 44 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: I ... Only post everything.

Apr 29, 2013

hwhunt13 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I was a Origami Killer before the switch to MVP.

 


chicagotops wrote:
Insteaf of that we should have solid snake title.

Well the old ranks had Solid snake somewhere in there...

 

4th to last... 


ugh, that Game Sage rank. i was stuck at that for a while and then the forum switched.

ugly brown font. Smiley Very Happy

 

if those ranks still existed id be a Game Expert nearing Master Ninja.

you would be a Spec Op, Speedy. youd have a little over 1,000 posts away from Elite Gamer. Smiley Wink


had the forums not switched, I would probably be about 100 posts away from the understudy rank.

I was looking forward to the veteran rank, that which never happened.


actually youd be 52 posts away from the Understudy rank. Smiley Wink


Message 40 of 44 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes