Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 27 2013
By: Grindhead_Jim PlayStation MVP 5453 posts
Offline

I am in such a good mood right now...

22 replies 257 views Edited Jul 27, 2013

No joke.

 

No hook.

 

I'm just feeling great.  You lot are the first people that I told.  That should tell you that you all are a part of why I am in said good mood.

 

All this is, is me saying, "Thanks for helping to make my day brighter."

 

With deep sincerity,

 

GHJ

Grindhead_Jim

Message 1 of 23 (257 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7721 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

No joke.

 

No hook.

 

I'm just feeling great.  You lot are the first people that I told.  That should tell you that you all are a part of why I am in said good mood.

 

All this is, is me saying, "Thanks for helping to make my day brighter."

 

With deep sincerity,

 

GHJ


Well you are welcome sir. I AM pretty full of sunshine and rainbows and kittens and crap like that. I'm glad it rubbed off on you :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 23 (251 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Online
4924 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013
I haven't posted on here a lot today, is that why? :smileyvery-happy:
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 3 of 23 (247 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3416 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

This thread.  It makes me smile.  We need more of this nature.  

We may also need more alcohol in moderation.

Message 4 of 23 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

Well you are welcome sir. I AM pretty full of sunshine and rainbows and kittens and crap like that. I'm glad it rubbed off on you :smileyhappy:

I wub kittens and sunshine... rainbows, I can take or leave.  And, yes, milady, you are pretty much made of awesomesauce.

 


NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I haven't posted on here a lot today, is that why? :smileyvery-happy:

 No, sir - I actually enjoy your posts the vast majority of the time. :smileyhappy:

 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 5 of 23 (240 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

wegawhale wrote:

This thread.  It makes me smile.  We need more of this nature.  

We may also need more alcohol in moderation.


I literally just poured my first beer of the night.  It's been a hellish week for me, and now I have some time off.  Being able to participate on the forums really, truly makes a huge difference when weeks like this occur. 

 

Thank you all for being great peers, and, some of you, for being even better friends.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 6 of 23 (235 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3416 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

wegawhale wrote:

This thread.  It makes me smile.  We need more of this nature.  

We may also need more alcohol in moderation.


I literally just poured my first beer of the night.  It's been a hellish week for me, and now I have some time off.  Being able to participate on the forums really, truly makes a huge difference when weeks like this occur. 

 

Thank you all for being great peers, and, some of you, for being even better friends.


Glad to hear the week is turning around.   

Message 7 of 23 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
3440 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

Huzzah, glad you are feeling good. 

 

 

Message 8 of 23 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Huzzah, glad you are feeling good. 

 

 


Hey, Imma call you out - best lurker ever.  Cheers.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 9 of 23 (215 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2394 posts
 

Re: I am in such a good mood right now...

Jul 27, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

 


You got laid.  Nice!  *High Five*

 photo 4f9f1065-23b3-4875-a40d-e36af3b1f802.jpg
#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Message 10 of 23 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes