Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 21 2013
By: rouward Fender Bender 3761 posts

I guess I don't belong to next-gen console or games.

12 replies 206 views Edited May 21, 2013

Nowadays, they talked about the next gen consoles like PS4 of Xbox One, but sad to say that I don't belong to those things 'cause I'm not yet interest to new gen. I remember back when my parents bought me a PS2 slim and games in March 2006 but later the PS3 goes on sale. Though PS3 is trending on the following year, I didn't have interest there because a lot of great games were on PS2. Until now, I still don't have PS3 yet and I'm currently have work, but sadly we'll buy that only when PS4 is out. Another reason why I don't belong to 7th gen: I already found 2 PS3 games that I was looking for a long time: Gran Turismo 6 (originally I was planning to get GT5) and a rhythm game (I'll buy that from Play-Asia but I won't tell the title for now). Though online gaming is now very common in most games, I don't want to participate because i don't want to compete with higher ranking players and my internet connection wasn't stable.

PPS3 might be the our last console and it/s enought for us. We don't want to waste a lot of money from thin air.

Filipino Gamer | White PS3 Super Slim | PC Technician
K-ON! Afterschool Live!! Online Jamming Event
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (206 Views)
VP of Gaming
29248 posts

Re: I guess I don't belong to next-gen console or games.

May 21, 2013

i have second thoughts about getting a ps4 as well. its not about the games anymore its about money and social media.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4890 posts

May 22, 2013
PS2 were the good days. I loved it. PS3 is fun. I loved online Multiplayer when first introduced to it, but I now prefer singleplayer. I can't stand SOME of the tools that play online and act tough. I only play two game online, Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
3009 posts

May 22, 2013

All I want next gen are complete, quality games.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (177 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 22, 2013
The PS4 is the master race of gaming. Only those that are worthy can bathe in it's glory!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14413 posts

May 22, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
The PS4 is the master race of gaming. Only those that are worthy can bathe in it's glory!

Lol, does trolling the internet ever get old? I mean, I remember having no social life when I was 14, and thats what I did...but looking back, that was a sad, sad time in my life.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (165 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15234 posts

May 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lol, does trolling the internet ever get old? I mean, I remember having no social life when I was 14, and thats what I did...but looking back, that was a sad, sad time in my life.

Lots of people troll because they aren't happy with themselves so they want to make everyone as upset/depressed 

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

I'm not trolling. It was a joke. Geez, you guys are so uptight.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14413 posts

May 22, 2013

That was more or less in response to all the things i've seen you post recently.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 22, 2013
I dont know to me ps3 is still looking good and **bleep** i cant bealive there people out there that cant even now buy a ps3 then again 300$ and 65$ per games is not cheap so i wont seat here and act like it is and yes some of us dont like paying for use games the some one oready open we want it new so 65$ it is games need to go back to 50$ i will pick up a ps4 cuz everything they doing and i mean all the ps1 ps2 and ps3 love they going to give whit there digital serves went it comes to games i think ps4 will be the game gaming console ever made I will keep my ps3 for netflix and stuff will give my ps3 to my 3 year old so she can watch dora and my little bunny me i will be on my ps4 getting some of thos ps3 games from the digital serves and some ps2 ones went some ps4 ones come out that i want i pick thos up
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (107 Views)
0 Likes