Jan 26 2013
By: STacKa_BibLeS First Son 1 posts

I hate when social networks discriminate.

2 replies 133 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

I hate when networks like Google plus won't allow me to use my nickname and name I use in real life and I am indetified with on their social websites. I want to use a name I am most commonly referred to and would make it easy for my friends and most importantly, my  gamer friends to locate me on their social media site. Then I have to file an appeal and give them URL's that show me using this name to prove it is a name I am indetified with. So that's the point of this post, to use this URL to show them I use this name A LOT and it would allow me to be located on their website. SO GOOGLE PLUS appeal people, this is the name I use in real life to be found on social media sites and the name that would make it the easiest for me to use their website. GOOGLE PLUS, ACCEPT MY APPEAL. It is not an inappropriate name and there is NOOOOO reason you can not allow me to use the name I WANT TO USE. okay, im done, off my soap box. thank you, gamers....help me out, dont you agree?!?!?

Message 1 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: I hate when social networks discriminate.

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

I can't stand GOOGLE PLUS.  I don't even use it.  They want us to  use our REAL names which is stupid, especially ONLINE.    I can see why they went to this point but still, this ON LINE.  We have SCREEN NAMES for a reason.  

Because of GOOGLE PLUS, I lost my Youtube channel and didn't realize what I was doing at first.  Once you delete your account, their is no way of getting it back.  So, I had to make a new one.  It was okay, because I'd rather KEEP my screen than use my REAL name.  I didn't have any videos uploaded on my Youtube channel anyways.  

Try to file a complaint with them on line.  I posted something about that before not too long ago.  You have to file a complaint on line.  You can't call them and they won't take your complaint over the phone.  Google complaint online. 

The name thing isn't right, so be careful when joining GOOGLE PLUS.  If I were you, stay away from it.  

I think GOOGLE PLUS, is awful.  

Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: I hate when social networks discriminate.

Jan 26, 2013
You are more referred by your screen game than your real name? Dude talk to real people xD
Just kidding, I agree with you on the screen names thing, since google bought Youtube the site went to hell.
Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)