Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3146 posts

Re: I have got me a new car.

Mar 29, 2014
@dulun18 if your plaining on getting a new vehicle it is going to be an all day thing to get one financed. When you go in you if you are approved the dealer would explain all the tax and payment deal for the loan you get. I traded my chevy Malibu that had over 200 k miles on it. If you were on your job for longer than 3 years the dealer will work with you to get financed.
Message 11 of 27 (116 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Mar 30, 2014

mdwalke wrote:
@dulun18 if your plaining on getting a new vehicle it is going to be an all day thing to get one financed. When you go in you if you are approved the dealer would explain all the tax and payment deal for the loan you get. I traded my chevy Malibu that had over 200 k miles on it. If you were on your job for longer than 3 years the dealer will work with you to get financed.

Thats only if he finances through the dealer.

if he goes through his own financial institution, he can show up to the dealer with a check and leave the dealer within an hour.

How do i know? Because thats how I bought my BMW 335i. Showed up with a check from my bank, I knew exactly what I want, how much I was willing to pay, only negotiated extended warranty and service plan. Drove out with my new vehicle within 30minutes.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 12 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16353 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mdwalke wrote:

if he goes through his own financial institution, he can show up to the dealer with a check and leave the dealer within an hour.

How do i know? Because thats how I bought my BMW 335i. Showed up with a check from my bank, I knew exactly what I want, how much I was willing to pay, only negotiated extended warranty and service plan. Drove out with my new vehicle within 30minutes.

i heard they jacked up the price and other fees for customers.... when it comes to car dealers

DOC fee is the most common one..

and they do not accept credit cards?

will you get discount if you paid with cash/cashier check or personal check?

* i thought luxury cars like BMW has life time warranty included

honestly though..  can people get a NEW car at MSRP price or below??

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN + The Interview****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 27 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Mar 30, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mdwalke wrote:

i heard they jacked up the price and other fees for customers.... when it comes to car dealers
They try to.

DOC fee is the most common one..

and they do not accept credit cards?
They do.... but your limit has to be high enough.

will you get discount if you paid with cash/cashier check or personal check?

Usually, if you show up with money in hand, they'll bend over backwards since the dealership isn't waiting years for your to pay off the vehicle while they profit from interest (if you finance through them)

* i thought luxury cars like BMW has life time warranty included
No. None of them don't.

Absolutely. MSRP for my 335i was around $43k and had everything I wanted. Took it home for $36k TT&L

Message 14 of 27 (104 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Mar 30, 2014

mdwalke wrote:
I have been busy today because i have got me a new car. It is a 2013 Chrysler 200 and only 145 miles on it. I love the car but i hope i will be able to make the payments.

now we can call you mddrive lol

lost pink binky
if found please return to afrobebe
Message 15 of 27 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4345 posts

Mar 30, 2014

SweetMan2590 wrote:

mdwalke wrote:
I have been busy today because i have got me a new car. It is a 2013 Chrysler 200 and only 145 miles on it. I love the car but i hope i will be able to make the payments.

now we can call you mddrive lol

win

As much as I'd hate to say it, that was good.

Message 16 of 27 (95 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
16353 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Absolutely. MSRP for my 335i was around $43k and had everything I wanted. Took it home for $36k TT&L

kudo for the explaination   :smileyhappy:

last time i asked them if they will sell a Prius Three to me for $21K (msrp $26) out the door.. they just laughed at me...:smileyindifferent:

at the moment

i just need a basic truck.. more space to carry things for my DIY home improvement projects

so.... i'm thinking of Toyota Tacoma... it's not to big or too small.. the mileage is the same as my 1996 accord

http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/#!/models

MSRP for the REGULAR CAB.. is 18-19K..

i don't need anything special.. i'm ok with the bare bone features..

is it possible to get out of the door price for this car at 16-17K ??

i customized it with the features i wanted

Untitled.png

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN + The Interview****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 27 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 30, 2014

Never buy a car you think you'll struggle with payments on lol

Message 18 of 27 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5294 posts

Mar 30, 2014

mdwalke wrote:
If you can't make those payments turn the car in or sell it and pay that loan off asap. Don't get a repo on your credit report or your finished for a while. I just leased a brand new camery got 15000 Toyota cash and my 500 downpayment. My payments are 250 a month for 3 years with 15thousand miles per year allowed. Now here is the good part. I got a low buy out. 13 grand at the end of the three years. It pays to lease for the three years get 9000 off the car at the end of the lease. Now at the end I will take out a loan for 11 grand with 2000 down and my payments will be 200 or less a month. Now if I bought the car at the start my payments would have been over 380 dollars a month. My lease almost has no intrest. Next time try that instead of buying . Then buy the car at the end of the lease if you want it. Its a win win.
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 19 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Mar 30, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

kudo for the explaination   :smileyhappy:

last time i asked them if they will sell a Prius Three to me for $21K (msrp $26) out the door.. they just laughed at me...:smileyindifferent:

at the moment

i just need a basic truck.. more space to carry things for my DIY home improvement projects

so.... i'm thinking of Toyota Tacoma... it's not to big or too small.. the mileage is the same as my 1996 accord

http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/#!/models

MSRP for the REGULAR CAB.. is 18-19K..

i don't need anything special.. i'm ok with the bare bone features..

is it possible to get out of the door price for this car at 16-17K ??

i customized it with the features i wanted

Untitled.png

I'd rather buy a used Tacoma. Toyota reliability. And Toyota trucks hold their value pretty well.

Plus, the V6 is a better engine than the anemic 4cylinder so you're not struggling to tow anything if you need to.

Message 20 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes