Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: Samanosuke39 First Son 2 posts

I just wanted to play the game

10 replies 4829 views Edited May 1, 2013
Spoiler

I was playing the game yesterday, I was playing Call of duty black ops 2. I was playing a multi-player game, I was playing with a group of players, who was races very vulgar, calling me **bleep**, calling me **bleep** and gay, I just wanted to play the game, not be harassed and be belittled, they just kept on with their racist comment, they said I was nothing but a stupid **bleep** who can't read or write or understand, stupid **bleep**.  How can people just act like that, I just want to have fun playing the game, now there's talking smack, now that's understandable, then there's is talking races and being a bully, bullying other gamers on a network, that's just plain ignorance.  Now I know you might ask why I didn't hit the mute button?  Or why didn't I'm just leave the lobby?  I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to give them the satisfaction, to top it off, I think they were very angry that I beat them in call of duty black op 2 and that's when they started using bag language call me out of my name disrespecting me, so I stayed in the game and beat the more, maybe I am stupid.  Maybe I should left the game, I had let them get to me, even though I stayed in the game and act like it didn't bother me, but it did bother me I should've left, I should have left the game, and I wouldn't feel so bad, like I said is talking smack, and then there saying hurtful things to hurt other gamers to be little other gamers to disrespect other gamers is not right.  And it shouldn't be going on, so you hit the report button, I don't think anything happens to the abuser, I am still feeling bad, no one should be downgraded  like that, people who are racist like that really suck the fun out of the game, and that's what they did to me.

Message 1 of 11 (4,829 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5647 posts

Re: I just wanted to play the game

May 1, 2013

Tl;DR

Learn how to mute, you should expect this in Call of Dookie

JayJay 2515 signature
Message 2 of 11 (1,231 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 1, 2013

Its the only way, they know how to play. Take away their mics, they suck.  Myself, mics are the biggest distraction in video games.. They do help a little bit, but MUTE always works.  Just sit back and watch the entertainment.  

Good luck

Message 3 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1446 posts

May 1, 2013

dont sweat it. just mute those people,stay in the room and keep handing out losses.force them to leave by just beating them over and over.

Message 4 of 11 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9675 posts

May 1, 2013
The best thing you can do to someone taunting or insulting you is to ignore them. It drives them crazy, because their satisfaction derives from your responses.
Message 5 of 11 (115 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

May 1, 2013

Unfortunately that happens often in online gaming. People get real brazen when no one can come back at them for real.  Mute is always a good option and just stick around and keep beating them relentlessly.  Don't feed into their conversation, just sit back quietly and pwn them :smileywink:

And good on you for not letting them run you out of a game room! Stick to your guns man,  these kinds of people are always around but rise above.  These kinds of people you shouldn't let affect you, online tough-guys... real life cowards.

Message 6 of 11 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 1, 2013

these are probably just kids whose parents arent home

just let your skill do the talking

Message 7 of 11 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

May 1, 2013

People are bold when they're anonymous.

Freeflow-style player. Rapid adjustment to all situations.
Photobucket
Message 8 of 11 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1962 posts

May 1, 2013

COD has a LOT of retarded kids playing it. Just mute their behinds.

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 9 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

May 1, 2013
I found the best way to get back at people like that, is to be better than they are. When me and a few guys I worked with would play RDR or COD, we hunted them down and made them rage quit. I got so much hate mail doing that my block list was full within a few days.
Message 10 of 11 (77 Views)
0 Likes