Last Guardian
9509 posts

Re: I might run away

Jun 18, 2013

It's not long till you can move house. Life's tough for everyone, but you can make it through trust me. 

I'm sure your dad loves you. I know it because I've felt somewhat the same way about my dad, somewhat. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 41 of 72 (146 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Just lock the thread. Just lock it.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 42 of 72 (129 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13137 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I actually heard ok advice on the steve wilkos show lawl that show is garbage

Anyways it went something along the lines of " its a longterm fix to a short term problem"

Nice right...... oh wait running away? I thought you were talking about su...nvm
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 43 of 72 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 18, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
I actually heard ok advice on the steve wilkos show lawl that show is garbage

Anyways it went something along the lines of " its a longterm fix to a short term problem"

Nice right...... oh wait running away? I thought you were talking about su...nvm

Are you daft? It's crap like this that put you on my sh!t list.

Message 44 of 72 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I didn't get it. Explain?
Message 45 of 72 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13137 posts

Jun 18, 2013
John doesn't understand the concept of a joke

But seriously look towards you're future. Things may be crappy now but they'll get better

Message 46 of 72 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 18, 2013
It was the joke I didn't get :/.
Message 47 of 72 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13137 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I guess you would of had to seen the episode

This tranny was on the show talking about his...or her life and how others have committed suicide due to being bullied and her..him said suicide is a longterm answer to a short term problem. Which is the realist thing I've heard in the last couple of months. I just wanted to write it here

Message 48 of 72 (95 Views)
VP of Gaming
37799 posts

Jun 18, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
I guess you would of had to seen the episode

This tranny was on the show talking about his...or her life and how others have committed suicide due to being bullied and her..him said suicide is a longterm answer to a short term problem. Which is the realist thing I've heard in the last couple of months. I just wanted to write it here

THAT right there is deep

Message 49 of 72 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36727 posts

Jun 18, 2013

renatabls wrote:
From home. Help. Smiley Sad

I think I know.

You're probably going through some messed-up stuff right now.  I know a lot of people who are.  And it sounds awesome to just run away.  But there is strength in numbers.  Consider that it is a cold cruel world out there and you will find 50 people willing to kick you when you're down before you find one willing to give you a hand.  Now imagine it being so bad out there that you just can't make it.

Now imagine having to beg to come home.

You're already home, and I'm sure it's pretty bad.  But you haven't crashed and burned yet.  There's fail and then there's epic fail.  It's so much worse having to crawl back and admit to epic fail, and beg them to let you back.

Also, show some sympathy.  I don't know your full situation but maybe you don't either.  It's a lot of work providing for someone else, especially someone who is ungrateful and is constantly thinking of running away (this might be how they see you).  Just think if you were suddenly responsible for caring for another person, and you barely had the resources to take care of yourself.  That's how your parents might feel right now (assuming we're talking about your parents).  And it's not that they consider you a burden, but they feel bad that they can't provide more for you than they already do, because money is tight all the time.

Now I may be completely off base with all of this and maybe you really do need to jet out and make a clean break.  There is one place you can probably go.  The military.  They will take you in, feed you, put you to work, develop your skills.  But it is a commitment and many people can't deal with that.  If you do end up going military, let them know so they can be proud of you.  I'll go out on a limb and say they actually want what's best for you whether or not you can see it.

I hope this helps.

Message 50 of 72 (69 Views)