Wastelander
851 posts

Re: I need advice on what bank to choose

Feb 4, 2014
universal one is a credit union. and taco bell doesnt do paper checks anymore and i need a direct deposite and i am not going with thier card. way to many fees for using it.

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (61 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15006 posts

Feb 5, 2014

lonewhitewolf1 wrote:
universal one is a credit union. and taco bell doesnt do paper checks anymore and i need a direct deposite and i am not going with thier card. way to many fees for using it.

Good.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4315 posts

Feb 5, 2014

lonewhitewolf1 wrote:

probly one of the worst places to ask about this, but i need to choose a bank to go with. my choices are universal one, 5/3 bank and chase bank (those are the closest sadly). id like to go with one that has a low fee and has anti-overdraft (dont think i will overdraft but better careful). 

I own a bank and take online transfers..lol. Its my off shore bank. The Bank of you will never see you money again.. FDIC..lol. Choose chase..
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Feb 5, 2014
can you not find a fidelity? my grandmother and i have used fidelity for several years and as long as you're a good sport they're often very helpful and will sometime even waive fees depending on how reliable you are the rest of the time.
whoops i accidentally spilled a whole pizza in my mouth.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (47 Views)
0 Likes