I Only Post Everything
1065 posts

Re: I need advice on what bank to choose

Feb 4, 2014
universal one is a credit union. and taco bell doesnt do paper checks anymore and i need a direct deposite and i am not going with thier card. way to many fees for using it.

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 11 of 14 (80 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Feb 5, 2014

lonewhitewolf1 wrote:
universal one is a credit union. and taco bell doesnt do paper checks anymore and i need a direct deposite and i am not going with thier card. way to many fees for using it.

Good.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 12 of 14 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Feb 5, 2014

lonewhitewolf1 wrote:

probly one of the worst places to ask about this, but i need to choose a bank to go with. my choices are universal one, 5/3 bank and chase bank (those are the closest sadly). id like to go with one that has a low fee and has anti-overdraft (dont think i will overdraft but better careful). 

I own a bank and take online transfers..lol. Its my off shore bank. The Bank of you will never see you money again.. FDIC..lol. Choose chase..
Message 13 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
720 posts

Feb 5, 2014
can you not find a fidelity? my grandmother and i have used fidelity for several years and as long as you're a good sport they're often very helpful and will sometime even waive fees depending on how reliable you are the rest of the time.
#CoalFactoriesMatter
Message 14 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes