Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
11598 posts

Re: I want to see how many forumers are on here.....

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

LastShot- wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

LastShot- wrote:

but it's nice to see it getting closer to how it used it be.

That's the exact opposite in the ND part of this forum. :smileyvery-happy:

Every day, I feel as if we just keep getting further and further away from DAT. :smileysad:

I don't know what you guys are referring to o-o

In a nutshell, the Uncharted Community misses the days when Naughty Dog had their own forums separate from the PlayStation Community Forums. Some people forget (or were never aware of the fact) that the PlayStation Forums used to have sections for many different communities (Uncharted, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, etc.). Many of these sections were archived when these communities were split from the PlayStation Forums many years ago (i.e., when other official forums were established). What we have now are communities returning to or uniting under the PlayStation Community Forums but with these transitions come changes and people generally don’t like changes. *shrugs*

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 101 of 105 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11498 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

LastShot- wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

LastShot- wrote:

but it's nice to see it getting closer to how it used it be.

That's the exact opposite in the ND part of this forum. :smileyvery-happy:

Every day, I feel as if we just keep getting further and further away from DAT. :smileysad:

I don't know what you guys are referring to o-o

In a nutshell, the Uncharted Community misses the days when Naughty Dog had their own forums separate from the PlayStation Community Forums. Some people forget (or were never aware of the fact) that the PlayStation Forums used to have sections for many different communities (Uncharted, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, etc.). Many of these sections were archived when these communities were split from the PlayStation Forums many years ago (i.e., when other official forums were established). What we have now are communities returning to or uniting under the PlayStation Community Forums but with these transitions come changes and people generally don’t like changes. *shrugs*

I remember the general consensus being the other way around when specific game forums started to relocate to their official sites. Wasn't aware that people feel the opposite now, personally I liked it when the psu community was one; where the game forums remained on site. I didn't even notice that communities are returning, thanks for clearing that up.

LastShot-
Message 102 of 105 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Sooooooo............Here I am!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 103 of 105 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Nov 6, 2012
**bleep** or **bleep**
Message 104 of 105 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4025 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Count me in (thought I'm not really active here). I guess these forums nowadays are going down ever since PSN was breached last year.

Filipino | GT6 Player | White PS3 Super Slim | PC Technician
Message 105 of 105 (35 Views)
0 Likes