Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: If you were the President, you would...

Jan 29, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

I would prohibit writing in red color. 

Muwhahahaa

Message 21 of 43 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29381 posts

Jan 29, 2013

After thinking about about this, I finally came to the conclusion that I would be the biggest troll president ever. 

Things I would push: 

• Free abortions and birth control. Accidents happen, I'd rather two people get a mulligan than be **bleep** parents 
  • Mandatory DNA testing at child births. Sorry Maury Povich, you ARE gonna have to find another way to exploit idiots.
  • College would be free unless you are going for a higher level degree. That way everyone has a chance to get a higher education. 
  • Urban schools (really all schools in general) would have to teach students how to manage money. Growing up, everyone always said "You need your education to get a nice job and make money" but no one ever taught us what to do if we ever got money. It's really perplexing seeing co workers spend their last on $150 pairs of shoes before they pay their bills. 
  • SCEA would have to recognize me as Supreme Ruler of the Playstation Universe 
  • Ban military grade weapons
  • I'd leave welfare and government assistance alone (or as it is under Obama). 
  • I'd correct the greatest tragedy in recent American history. If topless women are censored on TV then topless fat men like Rick Ross will be censored as well. 

There's probably more but I'm tired. 

Message 22 of 43 (71 Views)
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Jan 29, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

After thinking about about this, I finally came to the conclusion that I would be the biggest troll president ever. 

Things I would push: 

• Free abortions and birth control. Accidents happen, I'd rather two people get a mulligan than be **bleep** parents 
  • Mandatory DNA testing at child births. Sorry Maury Povich, you ARE gonna have to find another way to exploit idiots.
  • College would be free unless you are going for a higher level degree. That way everyone has a chance to get a higher education. 
  • Urban schools (really all schools in general) would have to teach students how to manage money. Growing up, everyone always said "You need your education to get a nice job and make money" but no one ever taught us what to do if we ever got money. It's really perplexing seeing co workers spend their last on $150 pairs of shoes before they pay their bills. 
  • SCEA would have to recognize me as Supreme Ruler of the Playstation Universe 
  • Ban military grade weapons
  • I'd leave welfare and government assistance alone (or as it is under Obama). 
  • I'd correct the greatest tragedy in recent American history. If topless women are censored on TV then topless fat men like Rick Ross will be censored as well. 

There's probably more but I'm tired. 

I may have a few issues with some of those but one thing you said stuck out to me.   Ban military grade weapons

Can you define what weapons you would specifically ban?   There are some Americans, actually more than half of us, who view the 2nd ammendment as being there not to give us guns for self defense or for hunting but that its there to give us gun in case the government oversteps its bounds so we can form a militia to protect our constitutional liberties.

now you might say "that would never happen" so if you do i just want you to check out one thing, research "The Battle Of Athens". 

Message 23 of 43 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

If PLYMCO was president - I would overthrow him with my penguin army..... MUAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have written up an executive order making it illegal for penguins to own firearms, they aren't people and have no 2nd ammendment protection :smileytongue:

Message 24 of 43 (42 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1429 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Message 25 of 43 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jul 11, 2013

NSA gots to go. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 26 of 43 (36 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7988 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Message 27 of 43 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Jul 11, 2013
If I were president, I would fix all the damages done by Bush/Obama and let the good times roll.
Message 28 of 43 (33 Views)
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Jul 11, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

NSA gots to go. 

I would keep the NSA but also no longer allow them to violate our 4th ammedment rights against unreasonable search and seizure, unlike our current or last president......

http://constitution.findlaw.com/amendment4/amendment.html

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. 

Message 29 of 43 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jul 11, 2013
First thing I would do as president of the U.S is have all our troops in every country come back to us, take our jobs back here, and isolate ourselves from the rest of the world for some time so we can repair our damaged country. The next thing I would do is buff troops up on our boarder between Mexico and have a giant fence that is electric going across the entire southern U.S boarder. Next, I'll focus on is getting our education back to the top 10 and then worry about our dead financial. Then focus on business and getting America's infrastructure back up. Lastly, I'll focus on the military and make sure they remain their strength and high in size for when we go to war.
Enjoy life, enjoy gaming.
Message 30 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes