photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 64 (62 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Re: Iron Man 3

May 7, 2013
Saw it today. Was a lot more comedy than I was expecting but it worked. It was entertaining. Hopefully on his next venture, we can get a non-corporate/company enemy in the mix.

I'm hoping though that Phase 3 is all new stuff. Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man already fit that but give the current batch a rest for a phase (Iron Man, Cap, Thor). Dr. Strange and Black Panther keep getting rumored. I think EW (?) also confirmed Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver for A2 so it looks like Marvel will beat DC to getting a speedster on screen (should do the same with getting Namor out there too before Aquaman). Really hoping GotG takes off to open the Cosmic Universe and it's heroes (Quasar, Nova, Ms. Marvel, Adam Warlock; really wish Marvel had Fantastic Four so we could have Galactus, the Skrulls, the Heralds and even Doom in the MCU, not to mention having the relationship with Namor and Reed missing out in the other Eggheads in Stark, Banner and Pym).

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 64 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

May 7, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:
Saw it today. Was a lot more comedy than I was expecting but it worked. It was entertaining. Hopefully on his next venture, we can get a non-corporate/company enemy in the mix.

I'm hoping though that Phase 3 is all new stuff. Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man already fit that but give the current batch a rest for a phase (Iron Man, Cap, Thor). Dr. Strange and Black Panther keep getting rumored. I think EW (?) also confirmed Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver for A2 so it looks like Marvel will beat DC to getting a speedster on screen (should do the same with getting Namor out there too before Aquaman). Really hoping GotG takes off to open the Cosmic Universe and it's heroes (Quasar, Nova, Ms. Marvel, Adam Warlock; really wish Marvel had Fantastic Four so we could have Galactus, the Skrulls, the Heralds and even Doom in the MCU, not to mention having the relationship with Namor and Reed missing out in the other Eggheads in Stark, Banner and Pym).

Corporate enemies are the only enemies. Your capitalist apologia will not work on me!!

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 64 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3287 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

I saw it yesterday. It was fun, a good addition to the Marvel series. A pleasing addition, really. I like the first one, didn't like the second one. 

Kind of like The Matrix, sort of, though Iron Man 3 is better than Matrix Revolutions <---Opinion

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 64 (38 Views)