Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2009
By: PJZ3DATOJZ I Only Post Everything 1349 posts

Jobs

19 replies 68 views Edited Jul 22, 2009

Man I **bleep**en hate my goddamn **bleep**ing job so much!!

Discussion Topic: How bad does your job suck?

eagles1990 wrote:No Philly team. Will not watch....
osusoonerdave24 wrote:Gimme a break.... who cares where these hotties are from. I'll watch it. I don't care if they from China, as long as they're hot.
MikeGrim wrote:Exactly. Stop being a homer and watch the hot women.
Message 1 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Re: Jobs

Jul 22, 2009
about a year ago i would've replied to this thread with this
unemployment ftw
now i reply with this
unemployment ftl
, last year i was 16 goin into 11th grade
now i'm 17 goin in 12th, and i was looking for a job. i need some money!
Photobucket
Message 2 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5887 posts

Jul 22, 2009
I can understand that some jobs are not as fun as others, but I still don't understand why people pick jobs they don't like. Just for money? Very sad...
Message 3 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Jul 22, 2009

RedToFire wrote:
I can understand that some jobs are not as fun as others, but I still don't understand why people pick jobs they don't like. Just for money? Very sad...

Really? Not everyone has the luxury of waiting for their dream job to come along. Credit card companies and the bank that I make car payments to don't care if I'm busy looking for a job I like instead of paying them.

As for the OP, I'm sure you'll get more of this, but be glad you have a job. I've been unemployed for 6 months now. Finally starting to get more interviews. If you really hate your job, the best time to look for a new one is when you don't need to.

Message 4 of 20 (68 Views)
Wastelander
787 posts

Jul 22, 2009
be happy you have a job.......
Message 5 of 20 (68 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5887 posts

Jul 22, 2009

AudioFenix wrote:

RedToFire wrote:

Really? Not everyone has the luxury of waiting for their dream job to come along. Credit card companies and the bank that I make car payments to don't care if I'm busy looking for a job I like instead of paying them.

As for the OP, I'm sure you'll get more of this, but be glad you have a job. I've been unemployed for 6 months now. Finally starting to get more interviews. If you really hate your job, the best time to look for a new one is when you don't need to.

I understand these are tough economic times, and that some people have to do a job they do not like. If that is the case, then I can sympathize with the OP and with you, AudioFenix. BUT I believe anyone here in America can have their dream job if they prepare for it while they are young. I wish to be a law enforcement officer. I'm finishing up HS. What should I do? Finish HS, live with my parents a little longer even if it mean that I won't have as many freedoms, apply for a LEO job in a smaller city, get money, then go to college and I may get a better LEO job.

This is what many people do: Finish HS, are undecided in their future careers and/or decided their college goals too late into college life (the average student switches their major THREE times in college), and are stuck at a job they simply do not like and a lot of debt they simply cannot repay.

Message 6 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3782 posts

Jul 22, 2009
I'm unemployed right now. Hopefully I can find something soon. All you kiddos taking my job during the summer. I got to wait until you start school back up.
Message Edited by Johnny_Drama89 on 07-22-2009 02:11 PM
Message 7 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3292 posts

Jul 22, 2009
I get about 400 dollars a week and my job is super easy. It's like I'm being paid just to come to work and sit.
My PlayStation 4 Collection:
PS4, Battlefield 4, CoD Ghosts, AC Black Flag, Killzone, Watch Dogs

My PlayStation 3 Collection:
PlayStation 3 Slim, GTA V, RDR, The Last of Us, GTA IV, Far Cry 2 & 3, South Park Stick of Truth, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim, Battlefield 3 & 4
Purchased Slim on August 29, 2009
16 GB Sony Mark 2 Memory Stick for PSP
Message 8 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4393 posts

Jul 22, 2009

RedToFire wrote:

AudioFenix wrote:

RedToFire wrote:

I understand these are tough economic times, and that some people have to do a job they do not like. If that is the case, then I can sympathize with the OP and with you, AudioFenix. BUT I believe anyone here in America can have their dream job if they prepare for it while they are young. I wish to be a law enforcement officer. I'm finishing up HS. What should I do? Finish HS, live with my parents a little longer even if it mean that I won't have as many freedoms, apply for a LEO job in a smaller city, get money, then go to college and I may get a better LEO job.

This is what many people do: Finish HS, are undecided in their future careers and/or decided their college goals too late into college life (the average student switches their major THREE times in college), and are stuck at a job they simply do not like and a lot of debt they simply cannot repay.

I disagree. Not everyone can get/do/have their dream job. I also don't believe that everyone changes their major just because their goals have changed. Some people will go into college with a major in mind. They'll do it for a while and then begin to realise that it isn't really what they thought it would be. I have a friend who changed because for that reason (although he changed to something very similar). The same thing has happened to me, but I have not changed (the major isn't anything like what I expected it to be). 

That being said, assuming that the OP is still in high school, how's he supposed to be doing his dream job already? It's summer. People get summer jobs for the money. Heck my summer job once was at a golf course. It definitely wasn't my dream job or even a job that I would want to be stuck with. But I needed the money and that's all I could get (I live in Oregon, which has the 2nd highest unemployment rate).

Message Edited by braffin on 07-22-2009 11:17 AM
----------------------------------------------------------
"Little Miss Muffet; sat on a tuffet; eating her curds and whey; along came a spider; who sat down beside her; and frightened Miss Muffet away. Then Muffet went back; and checked her gun-rack; grabbing a .357; finding the spider; she sat dwon beside her; and blew that poor sucker to heaven."
Message 9 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9075 posts

Jul 22, 2009
My job doesn't suck at all.
I work for my dad, 3 days a week.

Message 10 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes