Jan 17 2014
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1344 posts

Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

[ Edited ]
32 replies 238 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BetterHideorDie

Surprised I hadn't heard of it, looks like Velvet is the only one from around here that's using it so far. But if any of you guys play on PC, be sure to join up there so maybe we all can play sometime Smiley Very Happy

Edit: Added label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 33 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54546 posts

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Jan 17, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

Surprised I hadn't heard of it, looks like Velvet is the only one from around here that's using it so far. But if any of you guys play on PC, be sure to join up there so maybe we all can play sometime Smiley Very Happy

My plan has come full circle, BHD is now self-sufficient and expanding without my direction Muwahahahahaha Smiley Tongue

(This is my first knowledge of it but I see some BHD officers are there like SoCo Smiley Tongue)

Message 2 of 33 (231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jan 17, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

My plan has come full circle, BHD is now self-sufficient and expanding without my direction Muwahahahahaha Smiley Tongue

(This is my first knowledge of it but I see some BHD officers are there like SoCo Smiley Tongue)

OMG! I used to love that show when I was little! That just brought back some great memories Smiley Very Happy

So...if your the brain..Then who's Pinky? Smiley Tongue

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 33 (228 Views)
Platinum
54546 posts

Jan 17, 2014
Message 4 of 33 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jan 18, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I thought i was pinky........  Smiley Tongue

OOH cool can I get to be the brain then?   (he says as he looks down at the link to his suggestions page and wonders if there's any connection) Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 33 (219 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

Jan 19, 2014
I am a PC gamer and am in the BHD group Smiley Wink What's your Steam ID?
PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 6 of 33 (208 Views)
Wastelander
602 posts

Jan 20, 2014

TX112   is my steam.

Message 7 of 33 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jan 20, 2014

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
I am a PC gamer and am in the BHD group Smiley Wink What's your Steam ID?

My steam id is Arron Rift (currently, sometimes I try other names. Love how Steam lets you do that!)

Here's my page Smiley Very Happy http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056462751/

I like Kerbal space program, just cause 2 multiplayer, and long walks on the beach Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 33 (191 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

Jan 21, 2014
I play JC-MP all the time! I'll add both you and TX (I don't know why I haven't added him yet)
PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 9 of 33 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2014

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
I play JC-MP all the time! I'll add both you and TX (I don't know why I haven't added him yet)

Is your steam name "So Co"? Cause I just got an invite from him, and wasn't sure if it was "SOuthern COmfort" or...some japanese guy or something Smiley Tongue

Edit: OMG! I just realized that this was my 1000th post!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

What a great way to send off these forums!

Message 10 of 33 (171 Views)
0 Likes