Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Re: Last film you cried at

Jan 3, 2013

I cried in Jurassic Park when the girl and the boy where in the kitchen with the raptors.  I was scared.  The boy knocked  a metal spoon on the floor and then the raptors where alerted to it and then the girl distracted them by luring them to her. The raptors started to charge to her location.  She almost did not close the oven door in time.  Its was close, they almost died.   

I watched this movie a few days ago.  I cried a lot in that movie now that I think about it.

Teufelhunden!
Message 31 of 53 (163 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32672 posts

Jan 3, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've cried in/at & during numerous movies, one of the more recent ones would be The Descendants, others would be Beaches, Dumbo (I was young ok!), & Marley & Me, I'm a sucker when a beloved pet dies!

I Am Legend comes to mind.

i have to turn the channel at that part. if its one thing i cant stand, its animals hurting or dying(only mammals, the hell with birds and fish).

those darn ASPCA commercials, have to turn the channel when those come on to. :smileysad:

Message 32 of 53 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41056 posts

Jan 3, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've cried in/at & during numerous movies, one of the more recent ones would be The Descendants, others would be Beaches, Dumbo (I was young ok!), & Marley & Me, I'm a sucker when a beloved pet dies!

i have to turn the channel at that part. if its one thing i cant stand, its animals hurting or dying(only mammals, the hell with birds and fish).

those darn ASPCA commercials, have to turn the channel when those come on to. :smileysad:

I'm so freaking *SICK* of those ASPCA commercials.  I hate seeing animals hurt too but those commercials are just too much for me and have become quite the annoyance instead.  I can be enjoying a show and then one of those commercials will come on and just take the wind out of the sails.  Total joykill.

Message 33 of 53 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32672 posts

Jan 3, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I'm so freaking *SICK* of those ASPCA commercials.  I hate seeing animals hurt too but those commercials are just too much for me and have become quite the annoyance instead.  I can be enjoying a show and then one of those commercials will come on and just take the wind out of the sails.  Total joykill.

they are spreading to numerous channels aswell. they used to only be on certain ones, and now they are everywhere. no place is safe!

Message 34 of 53 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41056 posts

Jan 3, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

they are spreading to numerous channels aswell. they used to only be on certain ones, and now they are everywhere. no place is safe!

First ran into them on Chiller.  At one point, I stopped watching Chiller for like a month+ because they ran them during every [other] commercial break and I just got tired of flipping the channel during the breaks.  But yes, they've started getting to other channels I'm watching and I either just get up and leave or mute the TV and preoccupy myself for the next few minutes.

Message 35 of 53 (149 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30343 posts

Jan 4, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

First ran into them on Chiller.  At one point, I stopped watching Chiller for like a month+ because they ran them during every [other] commercial break and I just got tired of flipping the channel during the breaks.  But yes, they've started getting to other channels I'm watching and I either just get up and leave or mute the TV and preoccupy myself for the next few minutes.

Both my wife & I hit the channel up/down button if one of those adverts comes on, we just can't stand to watch them, & yes, they are spreading aren't they.

Message 36 of 53 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2769 posts

Jan 4, 2013

500 days of summer, those heart grabbing moments when you see what was really happening in the relationship and not what he wanted.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 37 of 53 (130 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4419 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Marley and Me.

That F'n movie gets me everytime! :smileysad:

Moble

Message 38 of 53 (120 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Jan 4, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Marley and Me.

That F'n movie gets me everytime! :smileysad:

Moble

at least you aren't alone on that one. :smileywink:

Message 39 of 53 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5787 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I just watched Awakenings. It was beautiful and emotional film. Very good performances by the actors. 

"If this movie doesnt make you tear up, you have no soul" - a random youtuber

It didn't make me cry or hold back tears, but I never said I had a soul. 

Message 40 of 53 (94 Views)
0 Likes