VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Re: Last film you cried at

Jan 14, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

because its cartoon ponies, and crying over it is, well in short, stupid... in my opinion.

Cartoon, CGI, Human actors... does it matter? It all about having this emotional attachment or bond to the characters and the feelings characters show. For me it's irrelevant what the characters are as long as they are human alike. 

yes. on one hand you have humans, on the other you have pink ponies. emotional attachment to other human beings in natural, emotional attachment to pink ponies is not.

besides, its a childrens show and not a sad drama. crying to MLP is like crying to Scooby Doo.

Message 51 of 53 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8949 posts

I found an old video I've watched years ago Link http://w...

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

I found an old video I've watched years ago

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

Can you understand if someone cried at this? Smiley Tongue It's a silly animation.

the_original_se wrote:
its kinda sad, but nothing to cry about.

That cartoon which I was talking about has some kinda sad moments but nothing to cry about either. Does any movie have anything to cry about? Frankly, the only things to cry about are personal real life problems amrite? 

I can understand I someone sheds a tear for Kiwi for living his dream and dying happy. It doesn't mean I would shed a tear for it. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 52 of 53 (71 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Re: Last film you cried at

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

I found an old video I've watched years ago

Can you understand if someone cried at this? Smiley Tongue It's a silly animation. 

no. Smiley Frustrated

its kinda sad, but nothing to cry about.

Message 53 of 53 (69 Views)
0 Likes