Feb 13 2013
By: HasteInTime First Son 5 posts

Let's Game!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 152 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Cat Very Happy Hello Everyone!

I'm Haste in Time also known as HiT for short.

So first let me give you some background on me, I have been playing video games for a long time ever since I had myself a Coelco Vision as my very first system (console). I picked up my first Ps3 about two and a half years ago.  I was hoping to meet some cool folks to play games with on the Ps3 when I first got it and still am.

I like to play games such as MAG, SOCOM 4, Killzone 3 and Gran-Turismo 5 as an example and do own them still. I don't see any reason to trade-In at my local Game-Stop, I always buy new so I can give some of my money to the Developers for all the heavy vid-games that I play. I own a very extensive library collection and I'm proud of it. I love to play Shooters, RPG's, & Strategy types the most because they are my favorites! I'm presently 24 and was born into the late 1980's via '88 and I grew up in a totally 1980's household minus the rockstar drugs, LoL. As may be able to tell and got to play & own some way heavy stuff over the years like an Asteroids Cabinet, Panasonic's 3DO, Sega Master/Gens/32/CD/Saturn/Dreamcast, Playstation/1/2/3, NeS/SNES/N64/GC/Wii/Wii-U/3DS and soon an Ouya, Ps4 & Xbox-Durango. All of which I still have and will own, probably will have until I the day that I die. Like totally.

Hopefully that made it clear  that I multi-platform. So, naturally I'm looking for some older gamers to play with that share my enthusiasm for video games in general. After all its all about enjoying your fun and not just having it alone- cause it gets better when you get to share that with friends no matter what the color and/or gender you are. If you just like the Ps3 or gaming solo I can totally understand and respect it dude, cause I can dig it fursure!

However...
It's rather unfortunate I don't find many people in-game as easily that use a decent mic and speak fluent English. Even though I do find some sometimes though but it just seems like 50% of them are younger than 13 whenever I'm on- which is mostly Sat-Tuesday. Guess you can't win them all randomly, LoL. It's all good though! Cause that's what brings me here so I can reach out to the awesome Ps3 community on these wicked Forums. If you think that you totally fall under my preferences. Which- are due to my personal combined experiences that I've had up to now. Then reply here and send me a Friend's Request on Ps3, my Tag is: HasteInTime

Friendly Requirements:
- Is a PSN+ Memeber (I'd assume you have it if your in here. I mean no offense)
- Has a Decent Mic that is in working order
- Speaks fluent English
- Is 17 or Older
- Is highly active on Ps3, this means your online alot playing vid-games.
- Does not Drink, Smoke, and/or Abuse Drugs/Use Substances like Cocaine, Marijuana etc.

Bonus: (not required)
-You play more than just Ps3, meaning PC, Wii/U, Xbox/360 and so on...
-You have a good sized catalogue of Games in your personal Library
-You live in the USA
^ That just makes it a bonus cause then what if you wanna got to E3 with me and see SONY's next PS4 upclose? Or even do a LAN Party? That just makes it easier.

Thanx for dropping in;
If you have any questions or comments about me I'd be happy answer you whenever possible. I look forward to meeting and playing with you soon!

Shway,

HiT

PS:

What Games are you getting soon? I'm getting The Last of Us PE and the SE. It looks totally wicked.

*Note for the Mods: I did not see an area for an Friend Recruitment page of any kind under the Ps3 General Forum where it should be, if this is not the right area please notify me and re-direct my thread. Although I'd prefer to let PSN plus members find me easier here. Just saying...  Thanx! :]

~ Online PSN+ Sat-Tue every week... ~
Message 1 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41884 posts

Re: Let's Game!

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

HasteInTime wrote:

Cat Very Happy Hello Everyone!

I'm Haste in Time also known as HiT for short.

So first let me give you some background on me, I have been playing video games for a long time ever since I had myself a Coelco Vision as my very first system (console). I picked up my first Ps3 about two and a half years ago.  I was hoping to meet some cool folks to play games with on the Ps3 when I first got it and still am.

I like to play games such as MAG, SOCOM 4, Killzone 3 and Gran-Turismo 5 as an example and do own them still. I don't see any reason to trade-In at my local Game-Stop, I always buy new so I can give some of my money to the Developers for all the heavy vid-games that I play. I own a very extensive library collection and I'm proud of it. I love to play Shooters, RPG's, & Strategy types the most because they are my favorites! I'm presently 24 and was born into the late 1980's via '88 and I grew up in a totally 1980's household minus the rockstar drugs, LoL. As may be able to tell and got to play & own some way heavy stuff over the years like an Asteroids Cabinet, Panasonic's 3DO, Sega Master/Gens/32/CD/Saturn/Dreamcast, Playstation/1/2/3, NeS/SNES/N64/GC/Wii/Wii-U/3DS and soon an Ouya, Ps4 & Xbox-Durango. All of which I still have and will own, probably will have until I the day that I die. Like totally.

Hopefully that made it clear  that I multi-platform. So, naturally I'm looking for some older gamers to play with that share my enthusiasm for video games in general. After all its all about enjoying your fun and not just having it alone- cause it gets better when you get to share that with friends no matter what the color and/or gender you are. If you just like the Ps3 or gaming solo I can totally understand and respect it dude, cause I can dig it fursure!

However...
It's rather unfortunate I don't find many people in-game as easily that use a decent mic and speak fluent English. Even though I do find some sometimes though but it just seems like 50% of them are younger than 13 whenever I'm on- which is mostly Sat-Tuesday. Guess you can't win them all randomly, LoL. It's all good though! Cause that's what brings me here so I can reach out to the awesome Ps3 community on these wicked Forums. If you think that you totally fall under my preferences. Which- are due to my personal combined experiences that I've had up to now. Then reply here and send me a Friend's Request on Ps3, my Tag is: HasteInTime

Friendly Requirements:
- Is a PSN+ Memeber (I'd assume you have it if your in here. I mean no offense)
- Has a Decent Mic that is in working order
- Speaks fluent English
- Is 17 or Older
- Is highly active on Ps3, this means your online alot playing vid-games.
- Does not Drink, Smoke, and/or Abuse Drugs/Use Substances like Cocaine, Marijuana etc.

Bonus: (not required)
-You play more than just Ps3, meaning PC, Wii/U, Xbox/360 and so on...
-You have a good sized catalogue of Games in your personal Library
-You live in the USA
^ That just makes it a bonus cause then what if you wanna got to E3 with me and see SONY's next PS4 upclose? Or even do a LAN Party? That just makes it easier.

Thanx for dropping in;
If you have any questions or comments about me I'd be happy answer you whenever possible. I look forward to meeting and playing with you soon!

Shway,

HiT

PS:

What Games are you getting soon? I'm getting The Last of Us PE and the SE. It looks totally wicked.

*Note for the Mods: I did not see an area for an Friend Recruitment page of any kind under the Ps3 General Forum where it should be, if this is not the right area please notify me and re-direct my thread. Although I'd prefer to let PSN plus members find me easier here. Just saying... Thanx! :]

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Here's a link to the best Friends recruitment Forum page.

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/td-p...

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 5 (139 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 13, 2013
@Mods:
Much appreciation for the help! Wicked move. Smiley Very Happy

@Brit-Ko
I'm not exactly sure how it ended up to be these locations like Offtopic versus your link suggestion in the PS Network. Since I've now wound up in Off-topic- now that's kinda harsh and totally confusing.

Might I add a suggestion; If your site members have to actually dig through n' look to find requests like mine. Then the site becomes major unfriendly for its users. Not to mention the fact there is no real general section for this. Like, just saying it's not the best solution- dude. I hope Sony totally does an additional section for this. I mean It's not that hard for them to have edited in, right?

Anyway Brit-Ko thanx for the warm welcome. Fursure! :]
Message 3 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I notice you don't play warhawk or starhawk you should give them a try.

Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 13, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

I notice you don't play warhawk or starhawk you should give them a try.

Thanx dude! Actually like, I do. At least with Warhawk anyway. As for StarHawk, I totally played the Beta. Then the release date flew right over my head and I was all like harshed on my mellow. You see, I had originally intended to go to launch night for StarHawk too but I'm getting it soon.

At this very moment I'm playing EvE Dust 514 its a way heavy SciFi shooter.

Message 5 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes