Aug 06 2012
By: meticulousdragon Splicer 83 posts

Linking Your SEN Account (Or SEN Online ID) To Your Origin / EA Account

4 replies 298 views Edited Aug 6, 2012

You don’t really link your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account to your Origin/EA account.  Rather you link your SEN online identification (ID), which is only part of your SEN account, to your Origin/EA account.  Your SEN online ID is called a persona.  So, technically, you are linking your persona to your Origin/EA account.

If you need information on this, then look for the post entitled “Linking Your Persona To Your Origin / EA Account (version 2)”.  This post was made on Wednesday, February 22, 2012, in the following thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Linking-Your-Persona-To-Your-Origin-EA-...

This message posted by meticulousdragon.
BF3 Stats
Above image from the http://bf3stats.com/ website.
Message 1 of 5 (298 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6912 posts

Re: Linking Your SEN Account (Or SEN Online ID) To Your Origin / EA Account

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

I'm terribly confused by this post.   It says if you need info to go to a 6 month old thread, so what's the point?  It's not news and it's not updated; you already posted what you wanted to say Smiley Indifferent.

Message 2 of 5 (289 Views)
MVP Support
39433 posts

Aug 7, 2012

I neearly posted yesterday, but thought better of it JERM, but you're spot on.

P.S. please bring back the rating system!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 5 (273 Views)
Splicer
83 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

@JERM7:

This post actually replaces one that disappeared. I think it disappeared when the forums were transferred/changed to the new system. That is why I reposted it. I was simply restoring what was there previously.

The new system also messed up a lot of formatting.  In addition, the links were not transferred correctly.  I spent about eight hours restoring everything.  Replacing this one post was the least of those efforts.

Also, if you actually look into the issue, you'll understand the confusion that many players have about it.  To make a long story short, players with this problem often look for posts about linking their SEN account to their Origin/EA account.  They would probably miss my post on linking personas ("What are those anyway?" is probably what they would say).  So, this post is what they would naturally look for.  This post then directs them to the post that would help them.

Why would you care anyway?  You obviously don't have these problems, or you would have appreciated the post.  Do you feel some need to comment on everything?  Or, are you the self-appointed watchman of these forums?  I am always perplexed by people who feel the need to comment on posts that they don't care about.  If you don't care about it, then don't post anything.  Pretty simple.

BF3 Stats
Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
83 posts

Aug 7, 2012

@BRIT-KO:

Didn't we go through this same thing the last time I posted it.  I remember it being reviewed by a moderator, and my post stood.  Do we really have to litigate everything again?

I really don't understand your need to comment on nearly everything.  Nor do I understand your self-appointed role as the forum's guardian.

Why would you care anyway?  You obviously don't have these problems, or you would have appreciated the post.  I am always perplexed by people who feel the need to comment on posts that they don't care about.  If you don't care about it, then don't post anything.  Pretty simple.

BF3 Stats
Message 5 of 5 (263 Views)
0 Likes