Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4114 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Rat here, prepare to die Cat. pew pew pew


The cat was stalking the rat in the shadows as the rat rambled on. The rat's next thought was "OMG!" as powerful jaws snatched him up and flung him into the air. He never had another thought. The end.

Message 11 of 34 (224 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
4815 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Rat here, prepare to die Cat. pew pew pew


The cat was stalking the rat in the shadows as the rat rambled on. The rat's next thought was "OMG!" as powerful jaws snatched him up and flung him into the air. He never had another thought. The end.


Not this rat, Skaven Rule

 

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ikit_Claw

Message 12 of 34 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013
Sorry I am a tyrannosaurus.
Message 13 of 34 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Think BIG, people.  I want a kangaroo friend.  Hmm... maybe a Komodo dragon friend.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 14 of 34 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2010
Online
15711 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Anyone who says cats don't like you, or like to be alone, or are aloof have never owned one or taken the time to cultivate a relationship with one.

 

 

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 15 of 34 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
1190 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Wolves eat cats Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 34 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Wolves eat cats Smiley Wink


Lion's eat wolfsSmiley Wink

Message 17 of 34 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Wolves eat cats Smiley Wink


This forum begs to differ, but, I prefer a more peaceful approach:

 

Aww



Grindhead_Jim

Message 18 of 34 (182 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
1190 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Wolves eat cats Smiley Wink


Lion's eat wolfsSmiley Wink


Check your facts, kid: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_lions_eat_wolf 

Message 19 of 34 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Looking for Cat Friends

Jun 28, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

A-JumpingJack wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Wolves eat cats Smiley Wink


Lion's eat wolfsSmiley Wink


Check your facts, kid: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_lions_eat_wolf 


Oh... so you guys run away...

Message 20 of 34 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes