Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 28 2013
By: Sweet2525 Treasure Hunter 5241 posts

Lost in Homie friendship

7 replies 81 views Edited Apr 28, 2013
I am not sure what to do....I been friends with a homie pal for a while now...just when I think things are on track I get deleated...I try to understand there view point...I believe I am a nice person..I never curse on home...I have nice apts...I am always nice to my friends on home...I cant help a homie pal on my friends list who wont share there feelings and keeps them to themselves...Now I log on today and the name is missing again after we the person added me again last week...It was my b day this week and we seemed to be doing well....I am a warm person and has always been careing for this person....but they wont talk to me and just react to issues with force and I am always left to be the bad guy...I think home might not be the place for me much longer...I think folks since they cant really see ya think you dont have feelings and do as they please...I am deeply hurt because I tried so hard for this person to make them feel at ease and just to move on and forget what fights we had and just sail into the future...I hope this person if they read this weill just add me back...I cant keep on going this way for much longer...It hurts to much...anyone got any advice...lost in my...lol
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 1 of 8 (81 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

Re: Lost in Homie friendship

Apr 28, 2013

Hey sweet,

I know you said 'you understand their viewpoint', does that mean you have approached or (PM'd) the person involved to see what is going on & to ask their reasons for deleting you from theri friends list?

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 8 (73 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5241 posts

Apr 28, 2013
I sent some notes now..good advice Brit...your always so nice
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 3 of 8 (70 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I sent some notes now..good advice Brit...your always so nice

You're welcome, not sure about always nice but I do try :smileywink:.

It's hard in a public froum like this to say too much & obviously I know very little, actually nothing about your situation, so I don't want to push you on it, but if you fail to get the answers or explanation you require then sometimes however hard it is we have to occasionally walk away from some friendships or people to help ourselves, it's hard at first but it gets easier, & with time we form new friendships with new people & maybe, just maybe the person you have lost comes back into your life.

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 8 (64 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5241 posts

Apr 28, 2013
I will give your comments some thought Brit...Thanks for posting on my issue..Have a fun sunday
Message 5 of 8 (57 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I will give your comments some thought Brit...Thanks for posting on my issue..Have a fun sunday

You too, good luck!

BRIT-KO

Message 6 of 8 (54 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5241 posts

Apr 28, 2013
was all a mistake....we are still pals..It was just a misunderstanding...Hugs to all homies on ps home..Have a nice sunday to all
Message 7 of 8 (45 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
was all a mistake....we are still pals..It was just a misunderstanding...Hugs to all homies on ps home..Have a nice sunday to all

Glad you go it sorted out Sweet, happy Sunday!

BRIT-KO

Message 8 of 8 (35 Views)