Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: MLB.TV App laggy and skips often on PS4

Apr 9, 2014

Is anyone else having issues with event filtering not working on PS3 or PS4? It is the little diamonds that show up in the progress bar so you can skip to home runs, strikeouts, etc. I have talked to tech support at MLB.com and they have been no help so far. It is being escalated to higher tech support, but I do not see anyone else complaining about it online anywhere. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but I have used this option on my PS3 the last three years. Started having issues at the end of the season last year on PS3. I have done all the basic troubleshooting of uninstalling the app, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (551 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 10, 2014

I'm having the same repeating and skipping problem. It's really bad. iPad and computer work fine. I'm hearing that the same thing happened last year. Why aren't the fixing this? 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 19, 2014

Same issues here the past 2 years. I have contacted MLB.TV support and received no suggestions, help or work-arounds whatsoever. However, in 2012 I had no issues.  I think having a network cable plugged directly into the system was the only difference between then and now.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (390 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 11, 2014
I'm having the same exact problems as everyone else. I have called PlayStation, MLB, and my internet company. I am convinced that it is the MLB app and MLB needs to do something about it. We all need to continue to call MLB and tell them what is going on with their application. try to be firm with them because they keep telling me that nothing is wrong and there is no problem. they have no real answers and I am considering shutting off the MLB app.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (211 Views)
0 Likes