Treasure Hunter
6503 posts

Re: Marriage Discussion

Feb 11, 2013

@DrGadget No, not every couple fight and some don't even argue. My dad's brother has a wife from Thailand and when she asks him to do something, he will do it. :smileyvery-happy: These "nice guys" want to always avoid conflict if possible. 

Every couple will have their ups and downs but saying every couple fight is incorrect. You can always say they hide it from other people, but I know my parents. I've never seen them fight and hardly even argue. If they really have settled all their differences in secret, man I have huge respect for them. 

I believe arguing and fighting are not necessary in a working relationship, but I don't comment whether fighting is good for your relationship. 

Message 11 of 38 (161 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7484 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I fully expect a long and happy marraige with my wife. I chose the right woman.  I honeslty love my wife.  Too many people marry for things other than that.  That is why marriage fails. It's not always easy, there are disagreements.  My wife and I rarely fight.  When done correctly marraige is a beautiful thing.

If not. I can see why some poeple think it's hell.

Message 12 of 38 (162 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

Honestly I'm probably the youngest one in the forum to get married.

I was 21 when I got her pregnant.

You see, at first it may sound like one of those drama on TV, get someone pregnant, married her and be respondsible, well my story has lots of twist in it.

She was my ex-girlfriend, we broke up like 2 weeks after we "DO IT". I went one living happily with my life and get like 2 more girlfriend over the next 5 months. Of course they go to my list of exes too as well. Then when I'm in a relationship with this girl, my exes ( the one I got pregnant and my current wife) show up at my door, right when my family is having a meal, out of nowhere with a stomach bigger than Colonel Sander, and tell me she's 7 month pregnant with my child. And to make matter worse, she has DOCTOR PAPER and **bleep**.

I was shocked so I went for DNA Test and it turn out 100% positive. At first I was like "My life is over" but then it was like "Maybe I should be respondsible". IF only my parent was THAT SUPPORTIVE. My dad was like:

" You dishorner famiry, u got a Lady pregnanto, Baka, Baka, I'm disowning u" 

You see, Asian family have weird marriage term, we have to married first then make baby, not in the US where you could be a dad for a year then get married later. And my old man was too annoying about my wife jobs as well.

My wife work as a hair stylish and nail, she even do waxing and tatooing if her customer demand it, peircing as well, and my Dad was like "You married a bad woman, dishorner fammiry, FAMMMIRYYYY".

My dad always has HIGH hope for me "You should married a docter, heart surgeon, scientist, space marine". Honestly, he can't spell doctor right for god sake.

But in the end we get married anyway and my dad is all cool and happy, my wife is being nice to him as well, in fact, when he retire 4 year later, he gonna give us his current house and when back to Japan to live with my mother, and his relatives, and of course my younger brother Kyoshi as well, he's a butt-kisser, so he come back to Japan too.

Anyway, we are living a happy life and an American Dream, I'm 3 month aways from college graduation and getting myself a job at my uncle company, I have a small sweet 2 story house, quite modest but not too shaby. We never argue like before, well not until recently when I'm in a relationship with 7 video games girl that she scold me and took my Vita away and lock it. I did try asking her to dress up as anime chick and she agree, so I'm gonna post her picture here as well:

My wife

Of course I used photoshop and kbpz.net to make her look anime-ish, but anyway, just imagine the real version without the anime eye and that's OK :smileyhappy:

Edit: Didn't bother to fix spelling error LOL

Message 13 of 38 (158 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7484 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Likely story.

Message 14 of 38 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Feb 11, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Likely story.

Well yeah, sound a lot like a TV show but it's life, lots of couple been through this mess, not just me, there are lots of American couple having baby before marriage and me, well, turn out I'm Asian and that is my bad luck :smileysad:

Message 15 of 38 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6503 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Cool story bro. :smileywink: Is there any truth in your story except for the relationship with video game girls part? 

Message 16 of 38 (153 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Feb 11, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

Cool story bro. :smileywink: Is there any truth in your story except for the relationship with video game girls part

Well yes, the whole thing except the relationship with video game girl part :smileyhappy:

Message 17 of 38 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10040 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I'm gonna assume you're KhoaIsKira. :smileysurprised:

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 18 of 38 (140 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Marriage can be a beautiful thing.  

Marriage is between a MAN and WOMEN.  Sorry, I don't believe in GAY marriage, never will.  I have my reasons. 

Today,  if you want to get married, you need sit down with a JUDGE, and they need to see everything from income and how you will make a living.  Needs to be MORE serious these days.  So, we don't have a single mama popping nothing but babies out.   Can't work, and has no skill and living off the state.  

I'm not saying my way is perfect and never will be divorces, there will always be that.  But, if it was more serious and go SEE JUDGE JUDY before you tie the knot. Let her make the decision wheather or not you two should fit to be married.  

Message 19 of 38 (130 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7484 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I respect your opinion but let's not turn this thread into a discussion about marraige rights and sexual prefences. As it is now bound to do. It'll get locked and or delted as threads have before.

That comment wasn't even neccessary.

Message 20 of 38 (126 Views)