Welcome to the May 2014 Recent Buys thread! This thread is intended to be a place for you to share your monthly purchases with the rest of the PlayStation Community Forums. Just a note, it has been one month since White Theme Pride Day.
Before participating in this thread, please take a modicum of time to familiarize yourself with all the rules and standards of this thread if you aren't already familiar with them.
- Please post real pictures if possible. There's nothing like seeing the real deal, no one really wants to see pictures from Bing.
- Try to keep the image(s) a reasonable size, especially if you're posting more than one. Having tons of huge images from several users all adds up and can take a toll on your bandwidth.
- Scale down larger images so they do not distort the page.
- Don't quote images unnecessarily. It just eats bandwidth and can stretch the page. If you'd like to quote a user, please edit out or spoiler the image(s) first.
- Nothing too naughty. I know some of you are unsavory types.
Have fun, I command you!
You have successfully launched subtleasabrickhumor.exe
My recent buy was a Timbuck2 Messanger bag. Love it, laptop fits perfectly, seems nice and durable, fits all my books for class and makes the ride to campus much easier.
Also bought a scope for my rifle, but thats not here yet!
Perry Mason 50th Anniversary DVD set. Worth every cent.
Disclaimer: from amazon.com
A little disappointed in the quality, wouldn't have paid full price for it. One of the discs had a weird deformity in it... some bubbles in the plastic O_o. Luckily it played ok, but I was still a little miffed about it.
/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info//WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog