Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Megaman Joins Smash Bros!

Jun 11, 2013

littlejcr wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Sonic will be in this game, as Nintendo and Sega just announced a partnership with Sonic: The Lost Worlds, yes, Sonic is now a Nintendo exclusive everyone.

Ughh everytime someone talks abot lost world I lose my **bleep** mind. Its like WII U throwing my something near and dear to me in my face and saying "You can't have it/  You'll never have it. HA HA!!!!"

Don't worry, looks to me like another 3d Sonic Game, they could easily screw this up but if you really want it, the 3ds is a much cheaper option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 71 of 89 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Wii Fit Trainer made me lol.
That's an instant secondary for me, because I am going to love harassing people with that character.
(I won't say main because in Smash, it's always changing for me.)

I actually hope PSAS gets some kind of announcement just so Smash can actually have some competition. Might be able to push them to do better.
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 72 of 89 (224 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I find it funny how people insult the WFT but defend this rooster. She is more relevant than alot of characters in this game. Can anyone tell me why she is a stupid inclusion? She has one of tge best selling WII games.

Message 73 of 89 (188 Views)
Survivor
2501 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I was a little shocked with Wii Fit Trainer, but the more I think about it, the more I like it! :smileyvery-happy:

And Villager looks AWESOME!!! They've always needed to have an Animal Crossing rep, and his moveset looks pretty darn imaginative!
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 74 of 89 (187 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

LOL.

It's funny seeing you guys talk about a Nintendo console here because most of you sound like soccer mom's at GameStop. I'm a true fan of Nintendo and almost every (NINTENDO) game they presented I got excited for, especially Smash. And to be honest, the Smash series is the only reason PlayStation All-Stars is a big(?) as it is and the reason it was born so if you don't like Smash, at least respect it for being the precursor to All-Stars.

I'll most likely be getting my WiiU in August for the release of Pikmin 3. That's already six Nintendo games I'm excited for:

Pikmin 3

New Mario in 3D Land

Mario Kart 8

New Donkey Kong

New Zelda

New Smash

So, yes, looks like I'll be enjoying my WiiU as my secondary next-gen(?) console. And most likely for years to come since DLC in Smash is finally a possibility. :smileyhappy:

P.S. Been a fan of Animal Crossing since Population Growing and can't wait to add  Villager to my main list along with Mario and Olimar!

Photobucket
Message 75 of 89 (181 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I saw the 2 trailers but... where's yoshi? he is a ssb veteran.

Message 76 of 89 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Jun 12, 2013
@LikeRAIN

I couldn't agree with you more!!! :smileyvery-happy:

SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW GAMES

Message 77 of 89 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Jun 12, 2013
@Monsieur He'll be in, don't you worry, they just haven't fully announced him yet :smileywink:

Message 78 of 89 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Jun 12, 2013

It'll be so hilarious to hear people at tournaments say things like "Oh yeah, I main Wii Fit Trainer!" :smileylol:  She looks like a great character, though.

I'm honestly a huge fan of Smash, which is why I've always been so into PSASBR.  The only character I'm a bit miffed about right now is Fox.  He looks pretty much no different from his Brawl version because his series has been starved of games!  His inclusion in this game better mean they're planning a new Star Fox game...

Message 79 of 89 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8568 posts

Jun 12, 2013
WFT is just a generic faceless shadow. That's what bothers me, I can't help but feel it might be a wasted spot.

Granted, she's an interesting choice, but a rather odd one.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 80 of 89 (138 Views)
0 Likes