Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
717 posts

Re: Miley Cyrus

Aug 28, 2009

xC2x wrote:

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:

I think, Miley will follow Hilary Duff, career-wise. (Ignore the bad attacks on her, she just shrugs it off like she don't care)

I mean, if it wasnt for Hilary (which by the way if Miley's idol before making it big now), she won't be here to win the hearts of men.

That's why she's Hilary Duff's official sucessor by heart.

Perhaps, but she's been a ton more successful in the music industry in comparison to Duff. I think she has surpassed her. Just curious as to which route she's gonna take - the musical path or the actress scene?

I know she did. but we'll still have to find out what way she'll take in a later time.

but still, I'm waiting for a project which Duff and Cyrus will work together, that would be a dream come true.

Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Message 91 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8868 posts

Aug 28, 2009

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:

xC2x wrote:

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:

I think, Miley will follow Hilary Duff, career-wise. (Ignore the bad attacks on her, she just shrugs it off like she don't care)

I mean, if it wasnt for Hilary (which by the way if Miley's idol before making it big now), she won't be here to win the hearts of men.

Perhaps, but she's been a ton more successful in the music industry in comparison to Duff. I think she has surpassed her. Just curious as to which route she's gonna take - the musical path or the actress scene?

I know she did. but we'll still have to find out what way she'll take in a later time.

but still, I'm waiting for a project which Duff and Cyrus will work together, that would be a dream come true.

yeah, i'd like to see them together too

Message 92 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6810 posts

Aug 28, 2009

nizmo_bro wrote:

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:

+1
.:. .:.
Message 93 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6810 posts

Aug 28, 2009

xC2x wrote:
Yea, I'm a big fan. Trying to put together a Death Metal version of Fly on The Wall. Oh yea, I know my sig is badass. I did a pretty sweet job, no need to reference it.
Wanna know something awesome that I didn't know? Another adamant Miley fan gave me a kudo for starting this thread. Hells yes! You all should do the same. LoL!
Message 94 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3093 posts

Aug 28, 2009

nizmo_bro wrote:

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:

xC2x wrote:

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:

That'd be an awesome **bleep**o.

(obviously i'm kidding lol)

Message Edited by wh33ls1493 on 08-28-2009 04:31 PM
Message 95 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Aug 28, 2009

xC2x wrote:

xC2x wrote:
Yea, I'm a big fan. Trying to put together a Death Metal version of Fly on The Wall. Oh yea, I know my sig is badass. I did a pretty sweet job, no need to reference it.
Wanna know something awesome that I didn't know? Another adamant Miley fan gave me a kudo for starting this thread. Hells yes! You all should do the same. LoL!

I did it. I was the one that gave a kudos.

The reason I support Miley is, of course, I was once a Hilary Duff fan. and when I heard Cyrus was a fan of Duff's too (and add Cyrus' beauty in it),

I decied to support her the same way I supported Hilary. In short, like predecessor, like successor.

(It's like "Like mother, like daughter" only fan-wise.)

Message Edited by arnoldmcguire335 on 08-28-2009 02:36 PM
Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Message 96 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Aug 29, 2009

xC2x wrote:

wh33ls1493 wrote:

SuiCidEHazArd wrote:

wh33ls1493 wrote:

izelkay wrote:
Selena Gomez > Miley Cyrus :smileysurprised:

I agree. 

Big time

I wish my sister would've gotten into whatever show she's on instead of Hannah Montana and iCarly

Wizards of a Waverly place is the name of the show. I know this b/c when I'm bored my sister watches it and I sit down and tag along. Stupidest show ever, really.

Hannah Montana, however, is probably the best show on television at the moment.

Are you serious. No, really, are you? I think you need a good whack on the head. 

Message Edited by mastrofallz on 08-29-2009 09:59 AM
"We like to think we spend our time preparing to live. In reality, we are preparing to die."
Why So Serious? Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 97 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3200 posts

Aug 29, 2009

Kids, I would like you all to meet Taylor Swift.

Message 98 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6810 posts

Aug 29, 2009

miguelfg95 wrote:

Kids, I would like you all to meet Taylor Swift.

TEH BLASPHEMY!!!!11!!1

Message 99 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Aug 29, 2009
This thread just gets more and more awesome with each post.
Message 100 of 229 (122 Views)
0 Likes