Fender Bender
3093 posts

Re: Miley Cyrus

Feb 26, 2010

xC2x wrote:
Well, in case you didn't know - Miley's new movie "Wings" has been delayed! I'm psyched for it, though. Unfortunately, Miley's role as Hannah Montana is almost over. Real fans obviously know that this is the final season. But take hope! She will be still be booming, in the music scene. So we can all still go on with our lives knowing that real music has yet to die!

Did she get her nose pierced?!!?!?!!?

But it's nice to see Miley changing it up a bit with a slow, beautiful song like that. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE<33 to Party In the USA, but sometimes you have to change it up a bit. I like this direction she's headed in.

Also, I always thought Miley was better than Hannah anyways. She just doesn't look as good in a blonde wig than without it..

Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 229 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Mar 3, 2010

wh33ls1493 wrote:

xC2x wrote:
Well, in case you didn't know - Miley's new movie "Wings" has been delayed! I'm psyched for it, though. Unfortunately, Miley's role as Hannah Montana is almost over. Real fans obviously know that this is the final season. But take hope! She will be still be booming, in the music scene. So we can all still go on with our lives knowing that real music has yet to die!

Did she get her nose pierced?!!?!?!!?

before, but now it's gone. however a tattoo replaced it, underneath her right boob saying "Just Breathe". she said she had it in memory of her friend who died from something related to cancer, if I was right.

Since Hannah will be gone in 1st quarter next year, the question now is what show will be Hannah's spirital successor, like Hannah Montana was Lizzie McGuire's successor.

Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 229 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3093 posts

Mar 3, 2010

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:

before, but now it's gone. however a tattoo replaced it, underneath her right boob saying "Just Breathe". she said she had it in memory of her friend who died from something related to cancer, if I was right.

Since Hannah will be gone in 1st quarter next year, the question now is what show will be Hannah's spirital successor, like Hannah Montana was Lizzie McGuire's successor.

Ahh ok. I knew about the tattoo but never knew her nose was pierced.

Lizzie McGuire will always be the king (well queen) of Disney shows imo. Hannah was a good successor but nothing can compare to the original that started it all.

Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 229 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Mar 8, 2010

Hannah's 2 parter season closer will air on March 14. Part 1 will be reaired on that date.

Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 229 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

May 24, 2010
BUMP: anyone seen her new MV, "Can't Be Tamed"? it's cranked up to 11 compared to Party in the USA.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 229 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3093 posts

May 24, 2010

arnoldmcguire335 wrote:
BUMP: anyone seen her new MV, "Can't Be Tamed"? it's cranked up to 11 compared to Party in the USA.

Lady Gaga part 2?

Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 229 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6810 posts

Jun 29, 2011

lolwut

.:. .:.
Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 229 (125 Views)
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Jun 29, 2011

You necro'd one of your own threads.   And one of the funny stir up controvery ones as well.   LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 229 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1433 posts

Oct 2, 2013

izelkay wrote:
Selena Gomez > Miley Cyrus :smileysurprised:

Sooo it's been over 4 years since this thread was created, and it's safe to say that Miley has gone through some MAJOR changes.

Anybody in here still like her? Or even prefer her to Selena Gomez? :smileywink:

Photobucket
My music > Your music
Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 229 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4150 posts

Oct 20, 2013

izelkay wrote:

izelkay wrote:
Selena Gomez > Miley Cyrus :smileysurprised:

Sooo it's been over 4 years since this thread was created, and it's safe to say that Miley has gone through some MAJOR changes.

Anybody in here still like her? Or even prefer her to Selena Gomez? :smileywink:

To be honest I never have and never will care for either one of them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 229 (99 Views)