Apr 27 2014
By: ChangeDaBullets Treasure Hunter 5610 posts

My Computer Died

13 replies 139 views Edited Apr 27, 2014

So mad now i'm using my tablet to type lol. When i turn it on the computer shuts off instantly and i can't afford a new one and my laptop screen broke. So i may not beyond the forms Anymore until i can get a computer. And i might have to sell the PS4 so mad take care all. Thanks for the time

photo xMYwEGm_zpsd47ce352.jpg
Message 1 of 14 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7308 posts

Re: My Computer Died

Apr 27, 2014
It sounds like it overheated. Wait a few hours and turn it back on. If it does successfully turn back on (without immediately shutting off), turn it off yourself and take some condensed air to the fan.
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 2 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3295 posts

Apr 27, 2014

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

So mad now i'm using my tablet to type lol. When i turn it on the computer shuts off instantly and i can't afford a new one and my laptop screen broke. So i may not beyond the forms Anymore until i can get a computer. And i might have to sell the PS4 so mad take care all. Thanks for the time

Laptop screens can be repaired for much cheaper than buying a new computer so that might be the best option right now.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 3 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6120 posts

Apr 27, 2014
Hey an idea. Use the jack on the side and hook it up to your flat screen. I don't use my note books screen. I got a cable from target with a sound cable and I turned my big flat screen into a computer screen. Its great. Perhaps this can help you. Its like 35 dollars. I think they call it the vga jack. Not sure.
Fits Like a Glove! photo park.gif
Message 4 of 14 (123 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3295 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:
Hey an idea. Use the jack on the side and hook it up to your flat screen. I don't use my note books screen. I got a cable from target with a sound cable and I turned my big flat screen into a computer screen. Its great. Perhaps this can help you. Its like 35 dollars. I think they call it the vga jack. Not sure.

Good point. If the laptop and TV both have HDMI ports, you can just connect the two with a HDMI cable and use the TV as a computer screen for the laptop.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 5 of 14 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6120 posts

Apr 27, 2014

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Good point. If the laptop and TV both have HDMI ports, you can just connect the two with a HDMI cable and use the TV as a computer screen for the laptop.

His might be an older unit and not have HDMI yet. Mine is 3 years old and did not have that option yet. Just the old connector for external connections
Message 6 of 14 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6133 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2014

It probably isn't dead. Like the other user said, it was probably overheating and your computer automatically shut itself off to avoid any internal damage. I had the same happen to my laptop and all it needed was a battery replacement and some dust cleaning. 

**Uncensored Video** | Hitler on Palestinians | Wais_45 is a good guy.

Message 7 of 14 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5610 posts

Apr 27, 2014

I just checked my laptop And the ports don't fit so im out of luck.. im so mad

photo xMYwEGm_zpsd47ce352.jpg
Message 8 of 14 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6120 posts

Apr 27, 2014
untitled.pngvga jack.pnganother view.jpg
ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I just checked my laptop And the ports don't fit so im out of luck.. im so mad

every one comes with that vga jack. Its on the side or back. If you have a flat screen tv you have the jack there for sure. Take another peak. Its my goal to help you. As an MVP I value you as a poster here..

Message 9 of 14 (89 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Have you?

Message 10 of 14 (66 Views)