VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Re: N.Korean missile could reach US West Coast

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

Bulletpainpills wrote:

I bet that missile will only get as close as Hawaii if it launches at all.

it wont even go past Japan. the US missile defense system is very good. if they launch a missile, our counter defenses in South Korea or Japan will shoot it down. or South Korea or Japan will shoot it down for us.

Japan will use their Gundams to throw it back at North Korea.

@dc4daniel:  we dont aid North Korea. unless having a gun on them 24/7 is counted as 'aid'. Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 31 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 7, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

I live in Cali, not worried about this.  I'm pretty sure their rockets will reach the West Coast, once it washes up on shore Smiley Very Happy.  I just don't understand what that stupid county has to gain from this, even if they DO have a rocket that can cover the distance.  It's pretty much suicide for them.

I just hate the fact that we continue to aid these countries that hate our guts.  We should just let these clowns starve to death.  And use those resources to help OUR people.

Let the French do something for a change.  All they ever do is criticize how things are done.  How about letting them take some responsibility for once!

Moble

Message 12 of 31 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Message 13 of 31 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Cali sure is a best place to live in, we're seeing North Korea missiles being taken down everyday just by walking out of the door. Last week, one of their missile crash into the sea which somehow turn into a big wave that I surf in and Cthulhu come out of it, with 100 chainsaws, and I kill it with my own fist. After that I was like cut this crap and destroy little Kim Jong Country with my mighty **bleep** !!!!!
Message 14 of 31 (103 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Why isn't anyone in the state department paying attention to the threats of North Korea? Whether they consider the koreans as a joke or not, if I was pres I would consider this an act of war. Don't threaten the U.S.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 15 of 31 (102 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 24, 2013

havocsarmy wrote:

Why isn't anyone in the state department paying attention to the threats of North Korea? Whether they consider the koreans as a joke or not, if I was pres I would consider this an act of war. Don't threaten the U.S.

In reality, North Korea is a massive joke, and state department is busy with other stuff than dealing with joke. They would have land a missile on US land to be consider an act of war, so far, all they did is "Declaring their almighty Great Ruler's plan" like they alway did, seriously they lost all of my respect and all of the seriousness when they announced their plan to bring the moon to earth back in 2010.

Message 16 of 31 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55471 posts

Jan 24, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/20121206_03.html

South Korean government officials say North Korea is preparing to launch a missile capable of reaching the US West Coast.

They said on Wednesday that experts estimated the missile has a range of more than 10,000 kilometers.

The experts say the first booster of a missile launched by North Korea in April burned 18 seconds longer than the one fired 3 years ago. They presume the 2009 missile had a range of 6,700 kilometers.
The officials believe the North may have reduced the size of its nuclear materials to install in the missile.

North Korea has announced that it will launch a satellite-carrying rocket between the 10th and 22nd of this month from the Tongchang-ri launch site in the northwestern part of the country.
Japan and other countries believe the North is testing a long-range ballistic missile.

South Korean officials say the North completed assembling the 3-stage missile on its launch pad on Wednesday. They say the rocket will be ready to launch once workers inject the fuel.

South Korea, China, the United States and Japan are demanding the North cancel the launch. They are also warning the international community of advances in the North's missile technology.

See this is why I said President Obama made a horrible decision when he scrapped our missle defense shields in europe   http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32889934/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-scraps-bush-era-europe-missile-...    <-- and that link is from the liberal leaning MSNBC so its not some "conservative" hating on the pres for those that want to deflect away from anotehr one of his bad decisions as President.

Message 17 of 31 (99 Views)
Platinum
55471 posts

Jan 24, 2013

havocsarmy wrote:

Same reason no one in the state department responded to the requests from the Embassy in Bengazi for more security before 4 americans were murdered there on 9/11/12.  
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/02/Multiple-Requests-for-Increased-Security-in-Bengh...   <--- now that is breitbart, a conservative leaning outlet.  

Here is an international source with no dog in our political fight in the USA  http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/12/libya-usforeignpolicy

As much as the USA media, who wholly support the Obama Administration, try to help the Administration out by not reporting on this stuff the information is out there.

Message 18 of 31 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Jan 24, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

Same reason no one in the state department responded to the requests from the Embassy in Bengazi for more security before 4 americans were murdered there on 9/11/12.  
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/02/Multiple-Requests-for-Increased-Security-in-Bengh...   <--- now that is breitbart, a conservative leaning outlet.  

Here is an international source with no dog in our political fight in the USA  http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/12/libya-usforeignpolicy

As much as the USA media, who wholly support the Obama Administration, try to help the Administration out by not reporting on this stuff the information is out there.

I support Obama on social issues, but not on economic and foreign policy issues. We need a spending budget(not gonna happen lol) and a strong united U.S. to deter terrorism. If we're united as one and come together as a whole, most of our problems can and will be solved

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 19 of 31 (89 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 24, 2013

havocsarmy wrote:

No, of course not.  

Banning violent video games, bickering over how to ban certain firearms, ramming expensive health care bills, and contemplating which judge will walk from the American Idol set; are all much more important than a Nuke wielding "crazy" Country, poised to end us whenever they get the capabilities.

Let's just apologize to N. Korea, and maybe they will be our friends, instead of seeing it as a sign of weakness.

No, the World is NOT laughing at us.  They couldn't be.....Smiley Mad

Moble

Message 20 of 31 (89 Views)