Limit Breaker
22709 posts

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Apr 10, 2014

Pacers rested all of their starters, so that would explain the close game (as in Milwaukee wins by 10 if the starters play), but Chris Copeland's game winner may turn Indiana's season around. That was the most camaraderie I've seen from this team maybe all of 2014 when they were tackling Cope. He deserved it, team needed it, hopefully they respond accordingly. If they don't, then shame on them.

Pacers steal back first place and my bandwagon team Grizz staying alive heading down the stretch.

Good ball night. Friday night is going to decide the top seed in the East. Not entirely sure what  the best outcome for seeding is if Chicago/Brooklyn stay locked in at 4-5, but whatever happens, happens. Pacers shouldn't need to worry about anyone but Miami anyway.

Message 8271 of 13,681 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12737 posts

Apr 10, 2014

GoodLuckSaturday wrote:

Pacers rested all of their starters, so that would explain the close game (as in Milwaukee wins by 10 if the starters play), but Chris Copeland's game winner may turn Indiana's season around. That was the most camaraderie I've seen from this team maybe all of 2014 when they were tackling Cope. He deserved it, team needed it, hopefully they respond accordingly. If they don't, then shame on them.

Pacers steal back first place and my bandwagon team Grizz staying alive heading down the stretch.

Good ball night. Friday night is going to decide the top seed in the East. Not entirely sure what  the best outcome for seeding is if Chicago/Brooklyn stay locked in at 4-5, but whatever happens, happens. Pacers shouldn't need to worry about anyone but Miami anyway.

If the Pacers finish 1st I would think the best outcome is Chicago finishes 3rd just so there is someone to give the Heat a little bit of a hard time

Message 8272 of 13,681 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21304 posts

Apr 10, 2014

GatorsDynasty wrote:

GoodLuckSaturday wrote:

If the Pacers finish 1st I would think the best outcome is Chicago finishes 3rd just so there is someone to give the Heat a little bit of a hard time

the heat will mop up the bulls in 4... i actually want to see miami get 2 and indy 1 so indy faces brook in the 2nd for a shot at dethroning the heat.  the 2nd seed... is an easier road to the ECF.  however, since the heat have rep'd the east the past 3 seasons and indy\brook are the only two tru contendors to dethrone the heat, then, i think the basketball gods should have both indy\brook battle it out for a shot at the heat.  so i hope it happens!!  and i hope indy wins so they can see if home court gives them W's when it matters.

can't wait for the west playoffs though!!!

Message 8273 of 13,681 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12737 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Lacarious wrote:

GatorsDynasty wrote:

GoodLuckSaturday wrote:

the heat will mop up the bulls in 4... i actually want to see miami get 2 and indy 1 so indy faces brook in the 2nd for a shot at dethroning the heat.  the 2nd seed... is an easier road to the ECF.  however, since the heat have rep'd the east the past 3 seasons and indy\brook are the only two tru contendors to dethrone the heat, then, i think the basketball gods should have both indy\brook battle it out for a shot at the heat.  so i hope it happens!!  and i hope indy wins so they can see if home court gives them W's when it matters.

can't wait for the west playoffs though!!!

They won a game last year with their whole team in the hospital. Obviously the Bulls can't win the series but they won't even break a sweat  vs Toronto. 

Message 8274 of 13,681 (179 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31185 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Since the Sixers aren't catching Milwaukee and can't be passed by Orlando/Boston, I thought it would be easier to go back to rooting for the Sixers again but I've been really apathetic towards them lately. At least MCW is playing well so his ROY award should be locked up. 

Only thing to root for now is for New Orleans to lose. They can at least give us the 9th pick..... 

Hopefully, the lottery falls our way. 

Message 8275 of 13,681 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22709 posts

Apr 12, 2014
Can't believe LeBron James had three fouls in the first quarter!

(Checks box score)

Oh, he has zero.

It's good to be at home since you can delegate your fouls to other players.
Message 8276 of 13,681 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22709 posts

Apr 12, 2014
If this is "like a game 7," how's the officiating going to be in the real game 7 in Miami? So much home cooking in the first half.
Message 8277 of 13,681 (163 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31185 posts

Apr 12, 2014

Wow Indy.....This is just horrible 

Message 8278 of 13,681 (160 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31185 posts

Apr 12, 2014

Of course Evan Turner would be the momentum killer and swing the game back to Miami 

Message 8279 of 13,681 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22709 posts

Apr 12, 2014
Can't believe the Pacers still can't complete a simple pass. It's absolutely unreal. Like you know the one thing Miami does well is score in transition, so what do you do? Give them turnovers in transition. Dumb.

And I'm getting worried about Hibbert. This guy is a mental mess.
Message 8280 of 13,681 (154 Views)
0 Likes