Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
22391 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014
James in Cleveland, Melo in Chicago means either the Cavs, Pacers, or Bulls will be locked in at the fifth seed automatically despite maybe being the three best teams in the conference. That could be interesting.
Message 9781 of 13,449 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/04/2002
Online
20893 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014

If Lance signs elsewhere, they trade Hibbs and Miami loses LBJ... who will have the biggest fall, pacers or heat?

Message 9782 of 13,449 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/20/2003
Offline
12666 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014

GoodLuckSaturday wrote:
James in Cleveland, Melo in Chicago means either the Cavs, Pacers, or Bulls will be locked in at the fifth seed automatically despite maybe being the three best teams in the conference. That could be interesting.

Carmelo isn't going to Chicago. Would be his best move but doesn't look likely.

 


Lacarious wrote:

If Lance signs elsewhere, they trade Hibbs and Miami loses LBJ... who will have the biggest fall, pacers or heat?


Heat obviously. They would also be losing Bosh.

Message 9783 of 13,449 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/04/2002
Online
20893 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014

i can see phil making a run at hibbs by dangling amare's expiring contract.. .if it is expiring that is.

Message 9784 of 13,449 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/03/2012
Offline
96 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014

Lacarious wrote:

i can see phil making a run at hibbs by dangling amare's expiring contract.. .if it is expiring that is.


melo just said he's resigning with the knicks he'll sign on thursday

Message 9785 of 13,449 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/20/2003
Offline
12666 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014
Within Anthony's circle, belief's been this, sources tell Y: Get NY's $129M now, figure out destination later. You can always get a trade.
 
lol what a clown
Message 9786 of 13,449 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
22391 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014
There's no incentive for Indiana to do that. They're still in position to contend without Lance, but they can't without Hibbert, especially not for Amar'e.

Even if James goes to Cleveland, what made the Heat so scary is that he and Wade specifically were top five players in their prime. Cleveland doesn't have that same immediate punch, so there's no reason for teams like Indiana to pull out of contention this year.
Message 9787 of 13,449 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/03/2012
Offline
96 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014

GatorsDynasty wrote:
Within Anthony's circle, belief's been this, sources tell Y: Get NY's $129M now, figure out destination later. You can always get a trade.
 
lol what a clown

melo's overrated and the knicks overpayed and they're gonna regret this deal soon

Message 9788 of 13,449 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/04/2002
Online
20893 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 9, 2014

the apocalypse is upon miami....  http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/super-page/moving-trucks-outside-of-lebrons-house-in-miami-pic...

 

the heat are finals contendors cuz of bron and only bron.

Message 9789 of 13,449 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 03/17/2007
Offline
30942 posts
 

Re: NBA General Discussion Thread

Jul 10, 2014

D-Wade about to be in the locker room like......

 

3.png

Message 9790 of 13,449 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes