Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47333 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Oct 11, 2013

Colorado beat us (bruins) last night but I did notice that Julien and Roy seemed very friendly.

 

It was a good game to watch.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 1,152 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/08/2008
Online
3576 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Oct 13, 2013

FINALLY a game where the Kings don't blow a lead and send it into OT!! Back up goalie Ben Scrivens shuts out the Panthers 3-0! Good game.


Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 1,152 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47333 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Oct 14, 2013

JRico_32 wrote:

FINALLY a game where the Kings don't blow a lead and send it into OT!! Back up goalie Ben Scrivens shuts out the Panthers 3-0! Good game.


I'm at work...the bruins are playing on TV....i have a feeling this will be a LOOOOONGGG Lunch :smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 1,152 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47333 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Oct 21, 2013

Wow the Bruins were ON FIRE the other night!

 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 1,152 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47333 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Oct 25, 2013

I can't believe Boston beat San Jose last night, they had just played the night before!

 

Granted San Jose outplayed us, but we won! :smileytongue:

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 1,152 (182 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/08/2008
Online
3576 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Oct 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I can't believe Boston beat San Jose last night, they had just played the night before!

 

Granted San Jose outplayed us, but we won! :smileytongue:

 

 


Well congrats on handing SJ their first loss!

 

Wacky Kings game last night. Playing against Phoenix, they blew a 4-0 lead (true Kings style), but STILL manage to win in the end, 7-4. AND Dwight King get s a hat trick! Checkout the highlights of this game if you have a chance. Just crazy.

 

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9876272


Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 1,152 (180 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/08/2008
Online
3576 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Nov 12, 2013

Kings put the beatdown on the Canucks Saturday, 5-1. Seems like Luongo always chokes whenever he's in LA.


Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 1,152 (159 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47333 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Nov 12, 2013

JRico_32 wrote:

Kings put the beatdown on the Canucks Saturday, 5-1. Seems like Luongo always chokes whenever he's in LA.


Bruins CRUSHED tampa yesterday.

It sucks that Stamcos (sp) got hurt, he is a great player to watch play.  

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 1,152 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Nov 12, 2013
Yeah I saw. They don't like when, one of their own players goes down like that. Hockey players, are pretty tough. But, couldn't bounce back from this.

BRUINS ON A ROLL
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 1,152 (151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/08/2008
Online
3576 posts
 

Re: NHL 2013-2014 Discussion

Nov 12, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

JRico_32 wrote:

Kings put the beatdown on the Canucks Saturday, 5-1. Seems like Luongo always chokes whenever he's in LA.


Bruins CRUSHED tampa yesterday.

It sucks that Stamcos (sp) got hurt, he is a great player to watch play.  


Yeah i watched the clip yesterday, looked pretty painful gliding in to that goal post. Stamkos gets a broken leg out of it. That's going to be a while before he returns to the ice. Best player on that team next to Martin St. Louis.

 

Congrats on your win Plymco. Looking forward to January, when our teams faceoff!


Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 1,152 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes