Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18768 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Oct 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:
(a really adorable one at that).

 :3

 

I like the black cat... but i'm not a newcomer some i'm...i'm... a candy corn. :smileyvery-happy:


All of the newbies should have been Candy Corn. Seems fitting for newbies to have a generally hated candy as their profile image thingy. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 51 of 89 (195 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4703 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Oct 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:
(a really adorable one at that).

 :3

 

I like the black cat... but i'm not a newcomer some i'm...i'm... a candy corn. :smileyvery-happy:


All of the newbies should have been Candy Corn. Seems fitting for newbies to have a generally hated candy as their profile image thingy. :smileyvery-happy:


I swear I must live on a different planet than all of you.  Candy Corn freakin rocks.

 


Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 52 of 89 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18768 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Oct 30, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:
(a really adorable one at that).

 :3

 

I like the black cat... but i'm not a newcomer some i'm...i'm... a candy corn. :smileyvery-happy:


All of the newbies should have been Candy Corn. Seems fitting for newbies to have a generally hated candy as their profile image thingy. :smileyvery-happy:


I swear I must live on a different planet than all of you.  Candy Corn freakin rocks.

 


 

I like it to an extent. Give me too much and I can't stand it for a while.

 

Just so happens. I just said that because a lot of people apparently don't like it. :smileytongue:

Message 53 of 89 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Oct 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:
(a really adorable one at that).

 :3

 

I like the black cat... but i'm not a newcomer some i'm...i'm... a candy corn. :smileyvery-happy:


All of the newbies should have been Candy Corn. Seems fitting for newbies to have a generally hated candy as their profile image thingy. :smileyvery-happy:


I swear I must live on a different planet than all of you.  Candy Corn freakin rocks.

 


 

I like it to an extent. Give me too much and I can't stand it for a while.

 

 


This ^^^ 

 

I used to love it but then idk what happened but I now hate it with a passion.

 

Death to Candy corns!!!

Message 54 of 89 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9551 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Oct 31, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:
(a really adorable one at that).

 :3

 

I like the black cat... but i'm not a newcomer some i'm...i'm... a candy corn. :smileyvery-happy:


All of the newbies should have been Candy Corn. Seems fitting for newbies to have a generally hated candy as their profile image thingy. :smileyvery-happy:


I swear I must live on a different planet than all of you.  Candy Corn freakin rocks.

 


 

I like it to an extent. Give me too much and I can't stand it for a while.

 

Just so happens. I just said that because a lot of people apparently don't like it. :smileytongue:


I wonder why I don't hate reeses. :smileysurprised: Been eating it for years.

Message 55 of 89 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2011
Offline
1712 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Nov 1, 2012
I LOVE the Indian style of candy corn. Has anybody seen the candy corn flavor m&m's?

They kinda suck, unless you just suck on them, lol :smileywink:
 photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Message 56 of 89 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11119 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Nov 1, 2012

I never ate candy corn in my entire life. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 57 of 89 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2004
Offline
6923 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Nov 1, 2012
I didn't read the entire thread but I am guessing this is only here for Halloween? I hope the colored names stay. Just like the old days.

Message 58 of 89 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
41073 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Nov 1, 2012

Corruptedechoes wrote:
I didn't read the entire thread but I am guessing this is only here for Halloween? I hope the colored names stay. Just like the old days.

Would be nice if this is a 'test' phase to make them permanent.  It really is nice to see all the color again.

 

And are we doing this for the next 2 major holidays?  I would like a 'cornucopia' and a 'gingerbread man' for my icons for the next two :smileyvery-happy:

 


Message 59 of 89 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/24/2006
Offline
11498 posts
 

Re: Now the forums is colorful!!!

Nov 1, 2012

I hope it stays, looks nice.

LastShot-
Message 60 of 89 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes