MVP Support
11160 posts

Re: OUCH.. A seemingly better Twitch integration now this?

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2014

Why does everyone just assume that Sony has ANYTHING to do with Twitch or Youtube functionality?

TWITCH.TV is owned by Twitch Interactive, people, not Sony.

Complain to Twitch.

Youtube is owned by Google, people, not Sony.

Complain to Google.

Message 11 of 14 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Well after watching Inside Gaming's own story.

We might have to wait until HDCP off is live then we might get Youtube Intergration to Share Button and Application.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 12 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25345 posts

Apr 8, 2014

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:
Did u really buy a console to share? I would rather have games run on 1080p 60fps then sharing stuff nobody would see because wr ate busy playing games

yes i'd like to share. heck yea id love to share. i'd love to have my own voice behind some game play vids or give my own video reviews of games. I'd love for a vid of mine to go viral or to simply help friends through a difficult area in a game. id very much liek to share and wish that our twich allowed us more viewing options plus the ability to join the broadcasters game session. id also very much like to be able to upload to youtube directly and not have to take 5 steps around to do it. id love to show off actual gameplay to friends and say, hey man you gotta get this game look at all this cool stuff you can do in it.

yes yes yes i want to share!!!

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 13 of 14 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
13655 posts

Apr 8, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Yep it's sad, Ps4 is falling further and further behind on features. Where is suspend/resume sony? Ui customization, you tube, friend notifications.................And on and on. Sony says nothing, never communicates. every week MS is deatiling the next update they are working on. No wonder Sony is losing the US already. Squandering their lead.

You sound like Michael Pachter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 14 (51 Views)
0 Likes