Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
4742 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Jul 26, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

@Legendary_Vicki: For some reason I thought you had red hair.

 


 


I don't have red hair, it's brown. Or did you just think that I would have had red hair? I'm confused lol :smileytongue:


Nah nah, In my mind I already had pictured you having red hair. Perhaps because each and every time I see your name, though I know it is Legendary_Vicki, I read it as Legendary_Viking_Vicki. A fearless red hair viking warrior  Alala     :smileytongue:


LOL! :smileylol:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 381 of 2,426 (551 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/18/2002
Online
18576 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

@Legendary_Vicki: For some reason I thought you had red hair.

 


 


I don't have red hair, it's brown. Or did you just think that I would have had red hair? I'm confused lol :smileytongue:


Nah nah, In my mind I already had pictured you having red hair. Perhaps because each and every time I see your name, though I know it is Legendary_Vicki, I read it as Legendary_Viking_Vicki. A fearless red hair viking warrior  Alala     :smileytongue:


LOL! :smileylol:


 

:smileyvery-happy:   Much like your signature :smileytongue:

 

Btw, who is the character in your sig?

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 382 of 2,426 (541 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9285 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Jul 26, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

@Legendary_Vicki: For some reason I thought you had red hair.

 


 


I don't have red hair, it's brown. Or did you just think that I would have had red hair? I'm confused lol :smileytongue:


Nah nah, In my mind I already had pictured you having red hair. Perhaps because each and every time I see your name, though I know it is Legendary_Vicki, I read it as Legendary_Viking_Vicki. A fearless red hair viking warrior  Alala     :smileytongue:


LOL! :smileylol:


 

:smileyvery-happy:   Much like your signature :smileytongue:

 

Btw, who is the character in your sig?


Kunimitsu from Tekken :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 383 of 2,426 (520 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4328 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Jul 26, 2013
Still waiting for FiveFourteen...

Driving.
Please use plain text.
Message 384 of 2,426 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Jul 26, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
Still waiting for FiveFourteen...

Wouldn't it just mess with you if he is actually an otter?

 

I demand to see his otter birth certificate.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 385 of 2,426 (503 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
11861 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Jul 26, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
Still waiting for FiveFourteen...

Wouldn't it just mess with you if he is actually an otter?

 

I demand to see his otter birth certificate.


Do not give that kind of idea to a graphic designer. He will probably make one now instead of posting a picture.


I quit
Please use plain text.
Message 386 of 2,426 (493 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Online
4054 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
Still waiting for FiveFourteen...

Still waiting for the OP to quit being a coward and post a picture without a mask....

:smileytongue:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 387 of 2,426 (485 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2186 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

Since everyone else is playing along I guess lol.  Surprised a thread like this lasted this long.

 

edit: Here's the mugshot.

 

verz.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 388 of 2,426 (446 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/02/2013
Online
5090 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Jul 27, 2013

Hey all so y'all wanna see what I look like? Well, here you go!1025515_10151617414433022_1837531297_o.jpg

 photo jogo-watch-dogs-signature-edition-ps3-1_zps43a78ce3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 389 of 2,426 (419 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/03/2008
Offline
545 posts
 

Re: Official: Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Jul 27, 2013
Props, guys, for posting pics again after a few days of just talk! :smileytongue:
- Eric


Please use plain text.
Message 390 of 2,426 (395 Views)