Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 10 2014
By: bowhunter4L Lombax Warrior 187 posts

Owners of both consoles

2 replies 60 views Edited Apr 10, 2014
This is geared to people that have both the PS3 and 360 but anybody can respond. I have noticed that some games look and play better on one system than the other, for a example the Mass Effect series is much better on the 360. This got me pondering what other games out their that is multi- plat looks and performs better between the two consoles. I have the Dragon Age( 1 & 2) on PS3 but planning on getting them for the other console to see if it's better. So let's see a list of other games in your opinion on which is better between the systems
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16248 posts

Re: Owners of both consoles

Apr 10, 2014

bowhunter4L wrote:
This is geared to people that have both the PS3 and 360 but anybody can respond. I have noticed that some games look and play better on one system than the other, for a example the Mass Effect series is much better on the 360. This got me pondering what other games out their that is multi- plat looks and performs better between the two consoles. I have the Dragon Age( 1 & 2) on PS3 but planning on getting them for the other console to see if it's better. So let's see a list of other games in your opinion on which is better between the systems

true  exclusive titles always look better

with the PS3 vs 360.. i heard that developer used 360 as the base .. then port the game to the ps3..  which is why most multiplatform game didn't look so good on the ps3..

true or not.. who knows..

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN + The Interview****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Re: Owners of both consoles

Apr 10, 2014