Jun 05 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

Pandora Help Please !!!

4 replies 111 views Edited Jun 5, 2013

IS ANYONE experincing issues with Pandora today on their PS3 Cause i am.  i listen to pandora alot on my ps3. today itlooks like they changed their look  and with this new Look im not abe to listen to any music from pandora  today i tried rebooting my ps3 modem and rotuer it dont help.  can someone help me with this issue if possible

Message 1 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38856 posts

Re: Pandora Help Please !!!

Jun 5, 2013

i got pandora on my ipod i didnt know ps3 has pandora

Message 2 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I didnt know about that either... 

I have it on my PC that works its also working on my mobile (Iphone 4)

Ill try it on the PS3 when I get home, because I didnt even know it was there... Oh and I have Pandora one not sure if that makes a difference.

Message 3 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9836 posts

Jun 5, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

IS ANYONE experincing issues with Pandora today on their PS3 Cause i am.  i listen to pandora alot on my ps3. today itlooks like they changed their look  and with this new Look im not abe to listen to any music from pandora  today i tried rebooting my ps3 modem and rotuer it dont help.  can someone help me with this issue if possible

Yes. Pandora.com did an update and now it is Pandora TV. But Pandora still plays music on my PS3. I signed into Pandora on my PS3 years ago, and I have created personal radio stations on Pandora with my PS3 (Louis Armstrong radio, Freddie and the Dreamers radio, Burt Bacharach radio, Dixieland radio...etc).

Did you ever sign into Pandora.com? Did you ever create any personal radio stations on Pandora? I went to Pandora TV with my PS3 before posting here. When I got to Pandora TV with my PS3 it automatically signed me in. Then I clicked on one of my personal radio stations and it started playing music.

Cat-jumps-fence-slow-motion.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jun 6, 2013

ty BRONX ill have to try pandora tv.com i just went to regular pandora.com i signedon i clicked on all my stations to listen to it was loading no music ever came up ill try pandora tv.com  ty

Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes