Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5399 posts

Re: PlayStation Forum is DEAD Now :-(

Apr 19, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

EminentFury wrote:

The threads nowadays are LAME. "What's your favorite color?", "What are you think about right now?", "What's your favorite food?" ad nauseam. 

why dont you come up with a better thread then

I don't do charity. 

PlayStation Moderation is Underappreciated.

Wais_45 is a good guy. Super intelligent and upstanding, even if we don't always see eye to eye.

Message 31 of 43 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32891 posts

Apr 19, 2014

EminentFury wrote:

I remember the good old days (2005) when there was lots of activity and good discussion. Back then, there'd be an infinite amount of posts and threads being created at once to the point where it was hard to keep up. Now, you're lucky if a thread gets 20 responses. 

Velvetaugie 

ThePatriot

PikachuSnowman

Narutoboy

Antirevolution

Lt.Claybon

Vc Overclocked

PSX Cheatster

I miss them.  Sony killed this board and the new flat design is terrible. That is all. 

fixed that last line for you. :smileyhappy:

Message 32 of 43 (139 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
14590 posts

Apr 19, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

EminentFury wrote:

The threads nowadays are LAME. "What's your favorite color?", "What are you think about right now?", "What's your favorite food?" ad nauseam. 

why dont you come up with a better thread then

Everyone seems to be content with the idle chat. Pushing back would only result in his ostracization .

Most men want to open doors for themselves.

Fabulous!
Message 33 of 43 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5399 posts

Apr 19, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

EminentFury wrote:

I remember the good old days (2005) when there was lots of activity and good discussion. Back then, there'd be an infinite amount of posts and threads being created at once to the point where it was hard to keep up. Now, you're lucky if a thread gets 20 responses. 

Velvetaugie 

ThePatriot

PikachuSnowman

Narutoboy

Antirevolution

Lt.Claybon

Vc Overclocked

PSX Cheatster

I miss them.  Sony killed this board and the new flat design is terrible. That is all. 

Nah, Lithium is and was pretty bad, even then. I had a love/hate relationship with the administration. At times, it was like a police state, but at least it was buzzing with activity. 

PlayStation Moderation is Underappreciated.

Wais_45 is a good guy. Super intelligent and upstanding, even if we don't always see eye to eye.

Message 34 of 43 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32891 posts

Apr 19, 2014

EminentFury wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

EminentFury wrote:

Velvetaugie 

ThePatriot

PikachuSnowman

Narutoboy

Antirevolution

Lt.Claybon

Vc Overclocked

PSX Cheatster

Nah, Lithium is and was pretty bad, even then. I had a love/hate relationship with the administration. At times, it was like a police state, but at least it was buzzing with activity. 

Sony is solely resposable for all the things that have happened with the forums in the past 3 or-so years.

Lithium is now just a service provider and gives Sony mods to order around. the management now is no longer like the Lithium of yester years. there are no admins or big figure head mods anymore. theres just the Sony people and the unseen Lithium janitors.

Message 35 of 43 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Apr 20, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

people werent here just for the post count

they got mad that they made posts and werent counted

its like a waste

Its the content of the post that counts, not the little number under your name.  If people got upset because certian areas of the forum didn't add to their post count, good riddance to them.

I'd be happy if these forums didn't have a post count at all.  You'd see a lot less drudge and a lot more conversation.

doc shady signature
Message 36 of 43 (122 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5355 posts

Apr 21, 2014

When I first started using these forums they were a lot more active. People don't like change, I guess. I know that I stopped posting for several months after they changed everything about again.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 37 of 43 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16933 posts

Apr 21, 2014

docshady wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

its like a waste

Its the content of the post that counts, not the little number under your name.  If people got upset because certian areas of the forum didn't add to their post count, good riddance to them.

I'd be happy if these forums didn't have a post count at all.  You'd see a lot less drudge and a lot more conversation.

HERE! HERE!
Message 38 of 43 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1174 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

docshady wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

its like a waste

I'd be happy if these forums didn't have a post count at all.  You'd see a lot less drudge and a lot more conversation.

Good post.. Ultimately what matters for me is how well the post adds something of value towards the discussion.

As a long time lurking here,  the quality of these thread topics have clearly declined over the years.

Message 39 of 43 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12269 posts

Apr 21, 2014

Maybe if people see it dead, people can try to bring it back to life?

I personally don't think this section is dead. I've been on other communities with a lot less activity while being alive.

Message 40 of 43 (72 Views)