Highlighted
Feb 13 2013
By: shinghouki First Son 1 posts

Playstation "1" advertising campaign in Brazil

0 replies 115 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Hello!
I am a college student in the area of advertising and marketing in Brazil and need to do some work on Campaigns unusual or different standards that would be considered normal.
And with that, I've always been consumer product Sony Playstation, interested me about the sales campaign for this Sony gaming console.
More specifically the Playstation "1", since this product was not officially sold in the Brazilian market but it was a spectacular success here, then an advertising campaign for a product that is not sold officially in the market targeted by the campaign, fits perfectly into the theme of my work.
I just need some data and Sony's own considerations about the campaign, such as:
- Sony really did a great advertising campaign for the Playstation "1" in Brazil?
- Which means this campaign was linked?
- Were conducted market research, or some other means of research?
- The advertising campaign was scheduled here in Brazil since the pre launch of Playstation in the world or just after its huge success in our market?
I will be very grateful if they can provide me this information, but if not possible, due to any obstacle or the information is confidential, only the information about the campaign is really there or not help me much now, so I do not run the risk of performing work on something that did not exist.
Thank you for your attention.

Message 1 of 1 (115 Views)
0 Likes